2013 Photo Session

VaporDude

Established Member
I found an area that looked really and took some photos of the car. The night before, polished and waxed the car.

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

VaporDude

Established Member
This car is night and day from my 08 Shelby. I am trying like hell to take it easy for the first 500 miles to help deat the clutch but it isn't working out very well. The sport steering and suspension feels great when you want to be in that mode. No 1-2 or 2-3 grind. The exhaust just sounds awesome from the factory. The Recaro's are very comfortable. Cruising down the highway is no chore for this car. The ride quality feels good stock. Accelleration is pure awesome. The clutch engagement is a little higher and takes a little to get used to it but it doesn't take long. I don't see how Ford can improve this car. This is the best Shelby ever built so far.

jay38372

Established Member
Ok silver or grey, silver or grey, this is getting to be a tough choice lol. Jay

Last edited:

king Abdull

Established Member
Love all your pictures man They are wonderful ..
I believe ford should look in to those picture and choose people GT500 to make
the best advertisement ever around the world ..

BIRDDOC

Established Member
This car is night and day from my 08 Shelby. I am trying like hell to take it easy for the first 500 miles to help deat the clutch but it isn't working out very well. The sport steering and suspension feels great when you want to be in that mode. No 1-2 or 2-3 grind. The exhaust just sounds awesome from the factory. The Recaro's are very comfortable. Cruising down the highway is no chore for this car. The ride quality feels good stock. Accelleration is pure awesome. The clutch engagement is a little hi gher and takes a little to get used to it but it doesn't take long. I don't see how Ford can improve this car. This is the best Shelby ever built so far.

I agree it might be downhill from here. The 2013 is just amazing. Beyond impressed :)

Your car looks sick!!

Bllit11

Established Member
Looks great i tried to tell you it would be hard to take it easy it begs you to hammer it. GOOD LUCK. I only made it to about 300 miles on mine.

VaporDude

Established Member
Looks great i tried to tell you it would be hard to take it easy it begs you to hammer it. GOOD LUCK. I only made it to about 300 miles on mine.

How did you manage to hold yourself back? I don't continually romp on it but I have has many spirited accellerations and the mileage on the rear tires have gone down a little. I almost have 300 miles on it. I am sure by the end of the week, it will be over 300 miles.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
very hard to stay out of the go pedal...i made it about 90 miles before I started driving "normally" I have 950 miles now and I made about 13 passes at the strip today....car loves to drive!

peteypab2133

Established Member
Awesome pictures. My last 5 cars were silver, my wife forced me to get away from silver, so I went dirty silver.... Sterling gray lol. I really really like the contrast of those svt wheels and the black stripes. Looks spectacular!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread