2013 Order Bank Closed?

2000BlackGT

Established Member
Was supposed to order a fully loaded black on black 2013 Tommorrow but the dealer called back and said as of this afternoon ford is not accepting anymore orders for the year. Has anyone else heard his and can we hopefully prove its not true? I'd really like to get my car this year...

farmboy90

Established Member
Your dealer must be out of allocation, otherwise this isn't true. The order banks close at the end of November. Ford has plans to build about 3,700 cars this year, and they are just under half way right now (about 1,600).

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Like others have said- they just dont have another allocation- or any allocation for that matter.

bpmurr

Established Member
Your dealer must be out of allocation, otherwise this isn't true. The order banks close at the end of November. Ford has plans to build about 3,700 cars this year, and they are just under half way right now (about 1,600).

3,700 is really low. In fact it would be the smallest number of GT500s built since 07 if accurate. I think 2010 was the lowest so far with around 4500.

2000BlackGT

Established Member
Ford and SVT have stated that the order bank is open till November. However I called a few other VERY reputable dealers that are on the boards and they have stated the same thing that their allocation rep has stated they are not taking any more orders...for now.

carguy19

Established Member
its not even 2013 yet. You need to get your money back and go to a more honest dealer. What state are you in??

2000BlackGT

Established Member
I called National Dealers who are advertisers on these forums who have sold hundreds of vehicles to our members with relatively the same answers. I'm in California.

CAPTAIN JACK

Established Member
I sold my total allocation in March..which were 3 units. I constantly get calls from people wanting a car.....my list of prospects started in Sept. 2011. Seems that a magazine cover and test stirs the pot and people say that they want one. Sorry Charlie!

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Just hold off and order a '14, thats what I will be doing if I can not come across a decent deal on a left over '13...same old story every year.

Snoopy49

Established Member
I'm waiting until some will sell be one exactly the way I want it for 2k under MSRP. How long will that take?

backinastang to English translation:

I'm waiting until someone is willing to sell one exactly the way I want it for $2000 under MSRP. How long will I have to wait until that happens?

Last edited:

backinastang

Established Member
backinastang to English translation:

I'm waiting until someone is willing to sell one exactly the way I want it for $2000 under MSRP. How long will I have to wait until that happens?

touché, douché! I'll correct your correction.

I'm waiting until someone is willing to sell one, exactly the way I want it, for $2000 under MSRP. How long will I have to wait until that happens?

You're to PRO to read this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread