2013 "Non-Recaros" GT 500?

POINTCOVER

Established Member
Folks,

I asked this same question on "the other forum" as well...

Does anyone know of a 13 GT500 coupe for sale without the Recaros? From what I've read, the Recaros are a tight fit for us larger folks. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Vic

Lemers

Established Member
Right now you are lucky to find any GT500s. But most of what I see are listed with Recaros. You need to find one that hasn't been built yet and order to spec.

1stShelby

Established Member
Ditto. I am not a small guy and I love the Recaros. I have already taken trips of 4, 6, and 8 hours and I have found them to be the most comfortable seats I have ever had.

POINTCOVER

Established Member
I havent tried them yet, I've been going with some of the reviews from new owners. Apple Ford (Columbia MD) has a Boss in stock with Recaros. I'm assuming these are the same in the Shelby's?

Thanks for the input thus far.

POINTCOVER

Established Member
Ditto. I am not a small guy and I love the Recaros. I have already taken trips of 4, 6, and 8 hours and I have found them to be the most comfortable seats I have ever had.

1stShelby,

If you are ever in Ellicott City with your 13 PLEASE let me know, I'd love to see her in person. Thank you

Last edited:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I havent tried them yet, I've been going with some of the reviews from new owners. Apple Ford (Columbia MD) has a Boss in stock with Recaros. I'm assuming these are the same in the Shelby's?

Thanks for the input thus far.

the shape is about the same except the boss has cloth seats for recaros, the shelby are leather with alcantra suede inserts

03reptile

Established Member
1stShelby,

If you are ever in Ellicott City with your 13 PLEASE let me know, I'd love to see her in person. Thank you

POINTCOVER, you old dog! Haven't seen you on the site in a while. I've now got a 2013 white/w blue stripe non-SVTPP. No options except for heated seats. Really love it. Got it on the 6th of this month. You're not that far from Damascus; maybe we could get together.

Users who are viewing this thread