2013 Mustang RTR Spec 3

NinjaBum

Established Member
^^^this!!! I can't believe how many people on here are hating on this thing, I am super anti-rice and I don't see and fart cannons or ridiculous spoilers, but I f'ing love this thing!!! With its badass fender flares and badass rims that they probably picked because they knew nobody else would throw them on a stang and they wanted to be DIFFERENT, call me a rice lover if you want but stop hating on this thing just because the way it looks, this thing is more about functionallity anyways, and remember, different strokes :thumbsup:

Protip- don't respond to threads 20 pages deep.

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
You can hate all you want. In the end Vaughn designed the sickest Mustangs so far. It really doesn't matter what you guys say about the cars. These cars will continue to come out and will continue to kick ass.

RICE stands for Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement

There is such thing as going TOO FAR. The fender flares, The lip on the front, It's TOO MUCH. The car is horrendous. The wheels are hideous too and do no justice for the 2013 body. That car is NOT sick, it's extremely UGLY and demonstrates a perfect example of someone who is disconnected from the scene he designed a car for.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Lau6J0a_zps062160b5.gif

4VFTW

Established Member
hey guys i got a great idea... lets bolt some fender flares off an Xterra onto it and set it on Enkei's....some body was very high.

Users who are viewing this thread