2013 Mustang GT Premium / Roush R3

BillO

Established Member
Guys
Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but I'm looking for your opinions, I found a low mileage 2013 Roush R3 which I really like and its being sold for not much more then a low Mileage loaded 2013 GT Mustang Premium car . What are your opinions on these cars ? Pro's and Con's ?
Thanks for your opinions
Bill

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Ur off to a good start as u picked the best year.....:D Whats the price and what color is it?

The con would be it being a stick shift cause they suck balls but thats just my opinion. Ur limited to about 700 whp with that motor stock.

That blower will make more power than ur motor can handle so as long as u keep it on 93 octane at low boost it should live forever. U can throw E85 at it and make 800 whp. I did, but it didnt last very long lol.

If u decide on E85 and go smaller pulley ur asking for trouble. The newer motors can handle more power but they still come with that shitty 6 speed which is why the auto is better.

BillO

Established Member
Ur off to a good start as u picked the best year.....:D Whats the price and what color is it?

The con would be it being a stick shift cause they suck balls but thats just my opinion. Ur limited to about 700 whp with that motor stock.

That blower will make more power than ur motor can handle so as long as u keep it on 93 octane at low boost it should live forever. U can throw E85 at it and make 800 whp. I did, but it didnt last very long lol.

If u decide on E85 and go smaller pulley ur asking for trouble. The newer motors can handle more power but they still come with that shitty 6 speed which is why the auto is better.

Its white with with black interior with a few green accents its got 18,000 miles on it and it had 4 owners that concerns me. The current owner bought it with 8,600 miles on it at a high end dealership and appears to have taken good care of it a few small rock chips, he used it for cruise nights no racing its tuned for 625HP . He is asking $32K for it

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
That is way too much money! Its a 2013 with a TVS blower and some fancy stickers. There is nothing special about that car to make it worth $32k. \

The whole "Roush" thing means dick! And it comes with big heavy ass useless 20 inch rims which means useless 20 inch drag radial tires for traction and heavy Recaro seats!

Don't get suckered into a "Roush" rip-off! There are far better choices out there for u. Keep searching!

Its white with with black interior with a few green accents its got 18,000 miles on it and it had 4 owners that concerns me. The current owner bought it with 8,600 miles on it at a high end dealership and appears to have taken good care of it a few small rock chips, he used it for cruise nights no racing its tuned for 625HP . He is asking $32K for it

BillO

Established Member
That is way too much money! Its a 2013 with a TVS blower and some fancy stickers. There is nothing special about that car to make it worth $32k. \

The whole "Roush" thing means dick! And it comes with big heavy ass useless 20 inch rims which means useless 20 inch drag radial tires for traction and heavy Recaro seats!

Don't get suckered into a "Roush" rip-off! There are far better choices out there for u. Keep searching!

Thanks , their asking for $28 K to $32K for loaded 2013 GT Premium cars with no mods same kind of miles. They want $32K +++ for 2012 - 2013 Boss cars .

PC03GT

Established Member
Thanks , their asking for $28 K to $32K for loaded 2013 GT Premium cars with no mods same kind of miles. They want $32K +++ for 2012 - 2013 Boss cars .
Buy a boss 302 and get a blower down the road

Users who are viewing this thread