2013 Mustang GT Crate Engine

13 GT/CS

Established Member
Im looking into getting an Aluminator and was wondering what I could get for my engine.
25K miles on the engine itself, driven very conservatively and drives the same as when it came on the show room floor. The stock manifold has less than 5K because it it was replaced with a Boss Manifold early into my build, the same goes for the throttle body. I can also provide you with the complete stock exhaust from the headers to the axle backs if youd like it. PM me or reply to the thread whichever is fine. All replies are appreciated!!!!

sspstangbanger

Pushrod Killer!
Established Member
It would cost less to just put forged pistons and rods in your engine and get better quality parts than the allumimator too.

Used engines are only bringing about $3,500-4,000 complete pullouts nowadays.

13 GT/CS

Established Member
It would cost less to just put forged pistons and rods in your engine and get better quality parts than the allumimator too.

Just so I get this straight, the alluminator and stock engine have the same exact block just dfferent pistons and rods..?

Newskool Mach

9 second club
Established Member
One of my friends is looking to trade his built motor for a stock one as he wants to sell his car stock if your interested I can put him in touch with you.

grabber5oh

Established Member
My self self along with others I'm sure wanna know without labor charges, how much would it cost to do this aluminator swap??

sspstangbanger

Pushrod Killer!
Established Member
Mmr will make your stock shortblock better than a alluminator for $2399 then just drop you heads back on with $100 set of boss head gaskets and $259 set of arp head studs and voila a badass better than alluminator engine!
You can do the same thing going through a local machine shop and buying a forged piston/rod combo and having it swapped out and rebalanced.

Users who are viewing this thread