2013 MOCSEM Best of Show

walt460

SN95 Judge
Established Member
After working 7 hours at the show this year, this was the vehicle I was most attracted to;

vkiw.jpg

Mike Berardi, Ford's Director of Service Engineering, was there with his Good Humor Ice Cream Truck, selling Ice Cream to anyone in need.

walt460

SN95 Judge
Established Member
Or how about a 1996 Cobra with less than 1000 miles on it.
p2sa.jpg

ktap.jpg

ir2z.jpg

I was told, by someone other than the owner, that this was a local car, driven to the event.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Roush brought out John Coletti's 1995 Boss 429 car....

owfg.jpg

um97.jpg

wvmt.jpg

q83v.jpg

io0s.jpg

skqj.jpg

My personal favorite of all time!!! I tried to model my SN95 cobra after it back in the day... Big hood and side pipes that is..... Awesome!!

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
That's not a bad price at all. A 2000 R is hands down my favorite Mustang ever.

Agreed. If I had $34,999 more doll hairs I would pick this up.

19935.slow

Established Member
Cobra r's are a fun car to drive. Love the RPMs!

That whole show had everything I love when going to a mustang car show. Cool swaps, rare cars we mostly see online, and awesome well kept stock cars.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
More info please about the history of this car and its making..... anyone??? I never heard or seen anything like this.... 0-60 1.9sec :uh oh: Danm!!!

Yep. I remember motortrend or some type of show was featuring, and I saw 0-60 at 1.9 sec almost fell off my bed trying to glue my eyes to the screen.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I've seen that Boss in person at the RFR NASCAR shop! It's wicked for sure!

TClark22

Established Member
OMG someone buy that R...35k with 8k miles!!!!!! More miles than a collector probably wants but good price for average joe...who needs a mint 04 cobra with those miles for the same price...

98expo

Established Member
I also went to the Watson Racing facility and the GT40/FGT event, then to the show sunday. Tons of awesome cars! Loved the white '95 Cobra test mule. "95cammer".

61mmstang94

Established Member
Yep. I remember motortrend or some type of show was featuring, and I saw 0-60 at 1.9 sec almost fell off my bed trying to glue my eyes to the screen.

Well, it's over 850-hp with an auto and 315 drag radials. And if I'm correct, I thought I saw pics of when they tested the car to get those numbers and they had an even bigger (on 15" wheel) drag tire on the car.

But I have to agree with most.....that's an awesome car. If it didnt have the big cowl hood it'd be one serious sleeper running tens @ 135 naturally aspirated. I also like the stock cobra wheels and they just widened them.

Did this car have a/c and radio?

My favorite of the cars posted. :rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread