2013 leather seats = back problems?

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
I recently started driving my car more. It is a manual. I haven't always had the best back but it's never been a problem driving. I have the comfort package leather seats with the lumbar maxed out.

I'm 6'4 190lbs. Does anyone else have problems?

I don't really want to sell the car, but after talking to a friend that got rid of his mustang for the same reasons (same build as me) it's got me thinking.

Those with aftermarket seats, what do you have and does it offer more support?

PC03GT

Established Member
Get some recaros. You can drive around for hours and get out of the car feeling like you were in it a couple mins.

Killer48

Established Member
I'm not a big fan of the factory seats. I'm 6'2 240 and I just never can get comfortable on longer drives. I like the recaros but finding a set for a decent price is impossible. I was looking into a set of corbeau seats, I think they're priced a lot better and I've always heard good things about them.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Yeah finding them is the problem. I also have another dilemma in my fiance wants to start a family in 2 years. So do I really want to continue to pay on a car I will probably never drive.

Badlilstang

Established Member
The Recaro's are nice but I suggest you see if you can find someone wiht them and give them a try. They are not for everyone nad offer adjsutable lumbar support.. no heat.. and manual movements. That said.. I love em :)

Users who are viewing this thread