2013+ hoods

Clipboard

Established Member
im having a very difficult time deciding if i want an aftermarket hood or not...if i did choose a hood it would be between
a Trufiber a72kr or the super snake hood. Does anyone have the ability to photoshop either of these hoods on a black 2013?

i do realize the super snake hood is 1500+ but it looks so good! ( on the super snake).

Anyone else have thoughts or input?

2012KonaGT

Established Member
You should switch over to the 2012 front. It may be a cheaper conversion and is one of the best looking fronts out there. I think you will need a hood, bumper, grille and radiator cover.

killer2013

Established Member
You should switch over to the 2012 front. It may be a cheaper conversion and is one of the best looking fronts out there. I think you will need a hood, bumper, grille and radiator cover.

That's your opinion and it's wrong. The 2013/14 front looks way meaner than the 2012 so I propose that you switch up your front 2012 to the 2013/14. Get on it!

See how that sounds ridiculous?

2012KonaGT

Established Member
That's your opinion and it's wrong. The 2013/14 front looks way meaner than the 2012 so I propose that you switch up your front 2012 to the 2013/14. Get on it!

See how that sounds ridiculous?

Lol. If you want a hoop or weird looking purse handle on the front of your car than be my guest. It looks like an afterthought. Lol. Definitely not mean. Just strange. Very cheap looking front end. A big hoop. Lol

killer2013

Established Member
My point is that it's a matter of taste.Telling someone that their opinion of what they like is wrong is asinine. Even if there was a poll out there saying that 90% favored the '12 front end it wouldn't mean that the other 10% was wrong. I am assuming the OP likes the '13 better than the '12, but since he bought it I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that he does.

I love carbon fiber and it's looks, so I would buy the 2013-2014 Mustang TruCarbon A53KR Ram Air Hood if I had a couple of grand to blow on a hood.

FIVEHOE

Established Member

is your dick limp from riding the 11-12 mustang's nuts?

This has to be probably the one of the top 10 retarded things said on this website.

Fast_5.0

Established Member

Lol. If you want a hoop or weird looking purse handle on the front of your car than be my guest. It looks like an afterthought. Lol. Definitely not mean. Just strange. Very cheap looking front end. A big hoop. Lol

Why would anyone downgrade their car by making it look like an older model? I don't mind the 2012s, but the only models of that year that looks good is the Boss 302s. Other than that, nope.

It's like saying why don't I buy a C7 and convert the rear end to a C6. That would not make sense at all - even if the new rear looks ridiculous.

By the way, there's also a reason I prefer to avoid "racing stripes" on mustangs. I see in your avatar that you are a fan of the stripes. Is that a V6 you got there?

Last edited:

2012KonaGT

Established Member
Im just saying all this in good fun. I think its cool that we have so many options for our cars. Personally I just like mustangs period. I didn't expect anyone to get upset at me. Its all personal taste and opinions... oh and actually I need to update my picture. I just removed the stripes. And haha. No its a GT.

Users who are viewing this thread