2013 HID headlights

DA BOSS 13

Established Member
Hey does anyone know how much these headlights cost to replace? My son has a new 2013 Focus ST with HID headlights, one was bad, he was told the one headlight cost $2100. to replace. Is that possible? Are the lights in our Bosses similarly priced?

86Fbody

Established Member
I think for the Boss they are some where near 1600 for the set without a discount. Why doesn't he replace it under warranty.

DA BOSS 13

Established Member
Sorry guys, did not explain! Warranty bumper replacement, A*hole dealership screwed his bumper putting the plate bracket on. (On the ST it goes in the GRILL, not the bumper) SO while installing his NEW bumper they noticed the drivers headlight no longer worked. The replacement was warranty.

Sonic 03 Cobra

Yes, that's a 2011
Established Member
The 2013 lights run about $900 each retail, $680 last i checked through places like tousleyfordparts. That includes the housing, light and ballast.

DA BOSS 13

Established Member
So you can replace the Bulb/ballast assembly without replacing the entire unit?
At a cost of $100?

UPDATE: My son called today, the dealership F#$KED up his car for the third time,body work not right on bumper, plus a bonus they scratched his leather Recaros!
Hey flipped out, they are giving him a brand new car! I bought my BOSS there, I won't be back for service, that's for sure!

forcefedcobra

Established Member
UPDATE: My son called today, the dealership F#$KED up his car for the third time,body work not right on bumper, plus a bonus they scratched his leather Recaros!
Hey flipped out, they are giving him a brand new car! I bought my BOSS there, I won't be back for service, that's for sure!

holy nightmare!

86Fbody

Established Member
Seems hard to find a good body shop. I didn't have much luck with the body shop that worked on my car after getting in an accident. They were cool enough to let me switch the stock hood for the Tiger Racing FG since it was cheaper, but things to fit exactly as they should and they allowed my parents to sign for it instead of me which was a little annoying.

Tyler72

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread