2013 HID headlights for sale

urio2122

Established Member
Selling my 2013 HID headlights. I also have the wires and harnesses to make it plug in and play for non hid cars. Looking for 1,000 for everything

null_zps6e8e3e83.jpg

null_zps50afba28.jpg

null_zps5baeb6a3.jpg

AssassinGT

Diet Dr Pepper Connoisseur
Established Member
cool little package deal. I've been having trouble finding some cheap ones on ebay anymore so I guess this is the next best thing!

dc2r

Established Member

your link does not help me because it describes converting a 2012 non hid car to 2013 oem hid. i am asking can this be swapped into an oem hid model from a different year (2011). my oem harness does not look like what is shown from my uneducated observation of what i have in my car.

also, i have tried contacting tuxedoblack11 before in the past but he never answered my inquiries.

[edit] i also forgot to mention: some of my confusion comes from an ebay auction for another set of 2013 oem hid's that i was going to bid on, but the seller told me that they were not plug and play into 2011 models with hid because there was a difference in the harness plugs. i could not find out what the difference was and ended up not bidding on those lights... so here i am now.

Last edited:

cobra1718

Established Member
Tuxedo sells the conversion harness as seen in the thread that was linked. I don't think the harnesses are different from 11 to 12. My car was a 12 Boss. So the harness sold by tuxedo is plug and play

dc2r

Established Member
thanks cobra1718 but please don't post in this thread as the OP has asked for it to stop and i am no longer going to pursue this sale.

Last edited:

2012GTCS

Established Member
Wow. You try to help the guy out and sell his shit and he acts like a tool. Now I'll say what I originally didn't say. TuxedoBlack11 sells brand new headlights and the harness for what he's asking or less for his used lights.

You're welcome for trying to help out a prospective buyer and keeping your post at the top of the list.

:nonono::nonono::rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread