2013 GT500s in Canada

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
I am probably going to order a GT500 at the tail end of the year.

What are Canadians paying for their GT500s at the moment? Is it even possible to get it in under sticker considering the GT500s are only available at SVT dealers?

Draiter

Established Member
I am probably going to order a GT500 at the tail end of the year.

What are Canadians paying for their GT500s at the moment? Is it even possible to get it in under sticker considering the GT500s are only available at SVT dealers?

After all the fees and what not were waived, I saved almost 4K on my car. Depending on where you are, Markville Ford in Unionville has 3 allocations left speak to Shane Riley over there......

cbrmuscle

Established Member
I got mine for $1,500 under MSRP from my dealer. I have a great relationship with them and also spied exactly what their cost was... so that helped :rolling:

brendan.9

Svt Turkey Farmer
Established Member
Seen a loaded vert for I think 74000 there was no markup on it. Haven't been back there to talk to them at all since I can't afford one anyways lol.

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
Kind of off subject, but do the cars in Canada have to pass a smog test every other year like we do? If not it would make modding the car a lot easier.

cbrmuscle

Established Member
I don't believe we have an equivalent to smog testing up here. There is talk of it becoming law in the future, but nothing so far. We can mod to our heart's content!

Users who are viewing this thread