2013 GT500 with Kenne Bell 2.8lc...$60k

91z28350

Established Member
From a post a couple below this one. He was looking for more rwhp than I have, might be a buyer for you?

"Ready to purchase with no strings attached other than want to see the car and documentation. Will fly down to drive home.

Want blackw red
Any blue with white
Red with black

Must be pristine with no problems and professionally built.

Will pay for quality and quantity

Email [email protected] "

Free info, sick car wish I had the jack.

TORQJNKY

Where else do you have this car listed for sale? Because if you don't have it listed on eBay, Autotrader etc... you are just asking to sell it well below what you should be able to get for this car. When I sold my modded 03 Cobra in July 2010, I was asking $35K. I didn't even list it on the forum, but I received plenty of forum PM's referring to my eBay ad. The SVTP forum price experts said there was no way I would get more than $30K for the car and I received one low ball offer after the other. Well, it sold for $34.5K in less than a month. You'll never get dollar for dollar on mods, but you can get at least $.25on the dollar for them. There are plenty of buyers who are looking to save a little money on a turn-key professionally modded car. Elite Auto sells inhouse modded 13/14 GT500's for $70K+ all the time and they stand firm on their prices. Buyers are out there, you just have to find them.

The bottom line is, if you're not advertising this car through as many resources and to as many people as possible (I don't know, maybe you are), you will never find the right buyer for the car and all you will get is low ball offers from someone trying to make a quick deal in their favor. GLWS. :beer:

Last edited:

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Agreed. This isn't always the best place to sell your car.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Holy crap this car wasnt on autotrader/eBay/cars.com all this time?

Well then. That explains why it's still here

1320 Junkie

Established Member
My man....don't sell that thing below 65k that's like raping yourself......don't rape yourself!

P Weave

Established Member
What's the status of your car? It's almost painful to see how low you've gone on the price! Hope you listed it elsewhere and get closer to your original asking price!

ABlownBlueOval

Established Member
Yes - bottom of first page, on a Mustang it made 750whp, 639wtq...

OP - I wish I was in a different position, had an '03 KB Cobra that I sold on here a while back - and I miss it every day! I needed a truck so the toy had to go, maybe next year I'll be back in the market. Your pricing is more than fair, and as someone else said, I wouldn't even consider less than $65k! Whoever buys it is getting an amazing deal!

GLWS!

dirtychamba

Django
Established Member
i think your price seems about right..

but like someone already stated, you will sell it at your price to someone who wants exactly what you have done to it and wants that color, and options, etc etc.

good luck with the sale!

Users who are viewing this thread