2013 GT500 vs 6.0 ls1

RockStarKick

Established Member
My GT500 has intake /TB/ OR-X and Lund Tune.(about 710 rwhp) He has a fully built 6.0 block H/C/I geared car.

Made Two pulls and it resulted in me putting bus lengths on him. Gave him the hit both times, but just didn't help. From about 40 to 110. Just was happy to shut his ass up. He kept saying he had something for the Shelby.

Just had to vent.

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
he seriously thought an H/C/I LS2 could put a candle up to a bolt on 13 shelby? I dont see why he bothered. too cocky imo. good slaughter

btw did you mean to put LS1 or LS2 because the 6.0 is an LS2, but im sure you knew that. :beer:

RockStarKick

Established Member
he seriously thought an H/C/I LS2 could put a candle up to a bolt on 13 shelby? I dont see why he bothered. too cocky imo. good slaughter

btw did you mean to put LS1 or LS2 because the 6.0 is an LS2, but im sure you knew that. :beer:

True that he has a IV 6.0 with all bolt all. So I'm not 100% up on my GM stats. But his mouth runs like its the fastest in the nation. .

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
True that he has a IV 6.0 with all bolt all. So I'm not 100% up on my GM stats. But his mouth runs like its the fastest in the nation. .

I'm not 100% on pushrods but I'm almost sure that H/C/I LS2 goat is between 450-490 rwhp and can trap 115+(correct me if im wrong), which still cant cant hang with a bolt on Trinity. Yea the few GM friends that I do have(and I do mean a FEW lol) they're coo. We talk shit to each other but theres also a mutual respect.

RockStarKick

Established Member
I'm not 100% on pushrods but I'm almost sure that H/C/I LS2 goat is between 450-490 rwhp and can trap 115+(correct me if im wrong), which still cant cant hang with a bolt on Trinity. Yea the few GM friends that I do have(and I do mean a FEW lol) they're coo. We talk shit to each other but theres also a mutual respect.

True his car sounds mean as hell. But it's all bark.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
True his car sounds mean as hell. But it's all bark.

I wouldnt go as far as saying that because a h/c/i LS2 goat would tear me a new one:D. You trinity guys dont have really any camaro to worry about unless they're forced induction.

Stinger2011

Established Member
Good kill. I figured that would be the outcome. The other car would probably need a power adder to run with yours.

LS2GTO

Established Member
I'm not 100% on pushrods but I'm almost sure that H/C/I LS2 goat is between 450-490 rwhp and can trap 115+(correct me if im wrong)

A 115 trapping goat is probably a baby cam + bolt on car.

A well geared/stalled car with big cam/heads and intake is easily a 120+ car, but nothing that a 710rwhp Shelby can't handle.

fctrywrkr

5.SL0
Established Member
a GOOD h/c/i LS2 can make 500+rwhp through a manual, but a stalled auto might be pushing it. No idea why he thought he would pull a car with 200+whp on him, plus them goats are boats. On boost they wake up big time, but you'd still cover him I would think.

callmedoc

Boosted Meth Addict
Established Member
1st post....

Dont know what the hell that guy was thinking that he could run with you. He would need to throw his engine in a C6 (save the 800-900 lbs) and add an Edelbrock Eforce :lol1:

Nice kill. Always nice quieting people like that.....

Users who are viewing this thread