2013 gt500 total production build sheets

VFORCEJOHN

Established Member
Here you go fellas. I see so many questioning....

HOW MANY were built like mine...What is the rarest?

Heres all the answers direct from SVT top secret files.

This sheet lists ALL 2013 gt500's and all options that went on those cars.

Where do you stand?

FYI. It may be easier to save it, print it and view this. Right click the picture. select PRINT PICTURE then choose LANDSCAPE option so it's sideways.

better picture click this link
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k40/Vforcejohn/2013svtlist_zpsd539e5fc.jpg

ENJOY!! :beer:

80faef40-59ed-415e-8862-9d5cb5052334_zpsb4529d9f.jpg

Last edited:

VFORCEJOHN

Established Member
You'll see the Rarest 1 of 1 was the 2013 gt500 Grabber Blue convertible with NO stripes at all.

Wonder who has that one???

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I know my car is 1 of 22 built with DIB/red stripes. So that's kinda cool for me

Nickoli

Established Member
too small of a file to read the small print on it. I tried opening the file in photo shop and zooming in but the resolution is too small.

VFORCEJOHN

Established Member
Very nice. Thanks! I got this in the mail with that "diploma" looking paper from SVT.

Your's are a hell of a lot clearer than mine.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Depends on how many details you want to include. My car is 1 of 1 optioned out like it is as well, but you won't see that on the printout. It doesn't break down the options far enough. Won't be worth any more than any other car though.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Very nice. Thanks! I got this in the mail with that "diploma" looking paper from SVT.

Your's are a hell of a lot clearer than mine.

I got the '13 file from a member here. Hope someone can get their hands on the '14 breakdown soon...

rwboring

Established Member
I got the '13 file from a member here. Hope someone can get their hands on the '14 breakdown soon...

I want to say the 2013 version came out in march/april of last year once the run was complete and a few months later they started filling the cert orders... I am sure a search would tell you for sure

dubbsfaris

Shelby SP Region Director
Established Member
I know my car is 1 of 22 built with DIB/red stripes. So that's kinda cool for me

1 of 31 coupes with red stripes actually. You are only counting the Recaros with red stripes. There were 9 with the fatboy seats as well.:beer:

I only pay attention because I have the same combo as you.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
These sheets, while interesting, aren't detailed enough. According to the info I received from Ford, mine is #908 of 1464 Black Coupes.

Thankfully, Madlock was kind enough to share some "behind the scenes" info that narrowed it down a bit further:
- There were actually 1467 Black Coupes in the 2013 MY
-- 701 had Black Stripes
-- 202 were optioned like mine

I wish Ford made this level of detail possible to find/compute...

Last edited:

VFORCEJOHN

Established Member
My ford sheet said build #200 and 1 of 43 grabber blue convertibles.

Not that it matters to me at all. Just something to talk about at a local car show.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
1 of 31 coupes with red stripes actually. You are only counting the Recaros with red stripes. There were 9 with the fatboy seats as well.:beer:

I only pay attention because I have the same combo as you.
Ya I have the Recaro seats with the red red stripes, I actually have every option except the glass roof, either way we still have one of the rare combos

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Spreadsheet has a lot of data, ...................but you could never use it to find out how many " cars like yours " were built.

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member
According to Madlock we have 1 of 2 DIB/Red Base model with only option Recaro's. One here and one in Nevada so that is kind of cool :)

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
These sheets, while interesting, aren't detailed enough. According to the info I received from Ford, mine is #908 of 1464 Black Coupes.

Thankfully, Madlock was kind enough to share some "behind the scenes" info that narrowed it down a bit further:
- There were actually 1467 Black Coupes in the 2013 MY
-- 701 had Black Stripes
-- 202 were optioned like mine

I wish Ford made this level of detail possible to find/compute...

Yup, Madlock was my source as well. Very nice guy and I appreciate his info and time he took!
Madlock said:
299 Black on SGM. Just one of which was optioned like yours - which must be VIN 1ZVBP8JZ1Dxxxxxxx.

Mlarv

2013 Shelby GT500
Established Member
According to Madlock we have 1 of 2 DIB/Red Base model with only option Recaro's. One here and one in Nevada so that is kind of cool :)

Hum I have the DIB/Red base but I have the normal seats with the red strips. How do I get hold of Madlock to see my number? Do I just PM him out of the blue? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread