2013 gt500 super snake

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
What a waste of extra movie to get a super snake! Seen better looking ones before, meaning the 12' and back. the wheels suck, they should have kept the Alcoa SS wheels.

Wow,.....

If I had the money to toss at it, I am not sure I would. Can you drive this car once you bought it, or do you need a "normal" GT500 as a DD? I'd be worried about the value of the car dropping off with miles.

E

Edit: Of course I love the car. I like the wheels okay :shrug:

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
I love it! But, I'm gonna have to agree about the gauge pod. A "Factory" car shouldn't have a part that looks like an afterthought. It should look FACTORY.

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
I dont understand why that use that cheap looking gauge pod on a $80k+ car:dw:

THIS X1000!!! :nonono:

That was my thought as well.

Ditto, aside from the discount auto zone pillar and gauges the car is gorgeous

I love it! But, I'm gonna have to agree about the gauge pod. A "Factory" car shouldn't have a part that looks like an afterthought. It should look FACTORY.

I agree, but I think the pillar gauge cluster looks way better than the center gauge cluster that they used on older super snakes.
The old super snake center gauge cluster looked like an afterthought which was literally taped onto the valley in the dashboard:

mmfp_0902_12_z%2B2008_shelby_super_snake%2Binterior.jpg

Last edited:

Fuerza

Established Member
You would think they would add something to the vehicle to help get the power down, Watts link perhaps??

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I hate the wheels and the seats....

But I want this car! :banana:

Untitled-1.jpg

94venomV8

Established Member
Man I really like that GT350 too! May have to talk my old man into buying one of the new shelby's! Since he doesnt have time to drive any of his cars that means I get to lol. On a side note, I also like the older gauge cluster in the center better, looks like its parts of the car and not added on. The exhaust kinda reminds me of the Mercedes exhaust tips as well.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
It looks pretty good, I want to know what the numbers are and what they expect it to do on a track and in the 1/4 mile.

Users who are viewing this thread