2013 gt500 stock quad tip axle back

shelbysvt

Established Member
EDIT: Price drop to 350 + shipping.

Came off the car at 4k miles in favor of corsa.

Last edited:

woodzusa

Established Member
alright these need to go 350+ shipping
I'm apparently too new to send you a pm. But I would like to purchase them. (assuming shipping is not too expensive to zip73072) You said around 4k on mileage. No damage or anything?
Thanks.

Last edited:

shelbysvt

Established Member
I'm apparently too new to send you a pm. But I would like to purchase them. (assuming shipping is not too expensive to zip73072) You said around 4k on mileage. No damage or anything?
Thanks.

There is zero damage. They are just dirty and need to be cleaned. Shipping to you is 62 dollars fed ex ground which is the cheapest shipping. UPS ground is 73 dollars.

woodzusa

Established Member
There is zero damage. They are just dirty and need to be cleaned. Shipping to you is 62 dollars fed ex ground which is the cheapest shipping. UPS ground is 73 dollars.
Sounds good. What type of payment method would you like. If you would like to e-mail me the details , I believe my account with SVT is set up to receive e-mails.
Glad you still have these. Getting my GT finally delivered in 2 weeks. Can't wait to change out the diffuser and toss them on. :banana:

On the payment, I can do paypal or usps money order. What ever is the best for you.

shelbysvt

Established Member
Sounds good. What type of payment method would you like. If you would like to e-mail me the details , I believe my account with SVT is set up to receive e-mails.
Glad you still have these. Getting my GT finally delivered in 2 weeks. Can't wait to change out the diffuser and toss them on. :banana:

On the payment, I can do paypal or usps money order. What ever is the best for you.

Sent you an email.

Users who are viewing this thread