2013 GT500 Recaros Trade+Cash for stock seats (GT or GT500)

dntalman

Yella Terra
Established Member
What part of Iowa. May have to take a road trip for this. Is the driver seat electric? I do not know much about the Recaro seats.

TERMIN8U!

Just a little 281ci motor
Established Member
Im located in Eastern Iowa (Cedar Rapids). I had a guy who was suppose to come but haven't heard from him. These are manual seats (to cut weight) however the electric plugs go plug into the seat and I think thats just to keep it off the floor. I am willing to work with someone, I know its a bit of a drive and Im willing to meet half way for the right buyer.

TERMIN8U!

Established Member
Also will take cloth seats and can even throw in my back leather seats as well for $2100 for the cloth (front and back) for my Recaro leather fronts and rears. Willing to drive and meet half way for the right buyer.

Last edited:

TERMIN8U!

Established Member
Willing to travel and meet half way for those who live longer away. Also willing to work out a deal. I need those gone so I can trade my car in

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
Not at all trying to low ball you, Don't really care to have the seats unless it's a deal too good to pass up, appears you're trying to get rid of the car ASAP $750+ my cloth for your recaro's and leather rear. Meet you in Lamoni again not harm meant, don't know if you don't ask ;)

TERMIN8U!

Established Member
TTT have a few offers but all window shoppers. $1500 and stock seats and if you have cloth I'm wiling to work out a deal if you want my rear seats. Also willing to drive to meet up. PM me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread