2013 GT500 Price Released !!!!

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
Zl1 guys were banking on the '13 being priced high. Nail in the coffin!

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
I've been guessing 55k the whole time and with D&D it's within $5. Now it will be interesting to see what people are actually able to buy them for?

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
Wow! Not bad if u can snag a deal. Expecting insane ADM's the first year though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mgmustang1

Established Member
The good news is, I feel a wave of TVS's hitting the used market area now! Hopefully for some good prices. I don't see people trading the car in with it on, cause they are not gonna get any extra for it.

doublex

First Blown 'Stang
Established Member

2008 Coupe base price was $42k right? So $12k base price increase in 6 model years...I don't know too many other cars that have done that. My 2008 Convertible was $52,780 with all options, compared to $69,095 for a loaded one now! :eek: Add ADMs and a loaded 'vert will be well in the 70's if not even getting close to $80k!?

I wonder what the price will be for a '13 SuperSnake...that will probably be in the $100k range by the time your done.

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
It's not gonna be anywhere near that price fyi. Expect to see that number starting with a 6

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
I priced it out and with my personal options I got up to $64K really quick. Just waiting for the order banks to open up.

So did I, was up to 63,720.00 with every option except for the glass roof.

I did notice there was not a selectable option for the track package, only the performance package.

The Camaro ZL1 boys will use this marginal price difference to validate the GT500 winning the battle. Just wait, the excuse will arise.

Users who are viewing this thread