2013 GT500 LT/bigs& littles

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
That was probably there 10.02 run, and definately confirms that they had a much steeper gear than the factory 3.31's.

Car has (per internet rumors):

L/T's
Lower Pulley
TB
Tune (John Lund)
Unknown Suspension mods
4.10's or 30's

venomws6

Established Member
Don't forget the bigs&littles and no exhaust.
Good run but sounds like crap for sure.

bumplime

Established Member
doesnt matter to me what it sounds like, that car is haulin ass. Cant deny it. The real question is how much those 4.10s hurt the drive-ability/ fuel friendliness, and what suspension mods they made. Everything else has been posted

klr16G

Established Member
Ya open header sounds are not for every one but dang if I one the lotto right now I would be running to a ford dealer for one of these new gt500

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
No need to discriminate. Open headers = dog shit. They're just loud noise. No "sound" to them, other than the thump of a big cam, but that doesn't change much.

+1 Pushrod, Mod motor, rotary anything with just an open header and nothing else is going to sound horrible sorry.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
2 things are quite obvious here:

1. Mic was wayyyyyy overpowered.
2. Car was ****ing hauling the mail

That us all.

IShb3w

Established Member
lol. maybe it's just me, but I don't think may people in this thread have heard open headers before. It sounds amazing, and this was no exception. Obviously that's my opinion, but I guarantee you if you were there in person to see this car run, you would have had a boner.

If not, delete your account and go browse the prius forums.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
I've definitely heard worse.... but then again I've heard much better too. But who cares when you're running low tens with slicks/skinnies and open headers!! Damn that was fast and very impressive. ZRwut?

two-gun kid

Legion 510
Established Member
This is from dragzine.

" Evolution Performance brought their new Shelby to the Carlisle Nationals and ran the new beast at the track. According to their Facebook page, photos and video, it appears to have long tubes and slicks helping it haul ass down the strip. Additionally, the car also has a full suspension setup, k-member control arms, anti-roll bar, adjustable struts and shocks, drag brakes, a tune and 4.10 gears. This thing is a beast and ran 10.02 at 141 mph in the quarter mile! Can’t wait to see this thing run in the 9′s! "

Users who are viewing this thread