2013 GT500 lease?

zanardi43

Established Member
Anyone here lease there 2013? The option isn't available on ford.com, so I was wondering if maybe Ford doesn't lease them (or just not yet).

I have a unique situationnthat makes leasing a much more attractive than buying, so I'm hoping the answer is YES.

Thanks.

willfong

Established Member
With all the demand on the 2013 - most Ford dealerships will have no problem selling at MSRP or more. And if demand slows down in 2014 I'm sure the dealerships would be able to move them below MSRP. Plus most manufacturers offering rarer special editions usually do not offer the special editions for available for leases.

carguy19

Established Member
If you really want to lease the car, I work with private finance institutions that can lease any car to you. (technichally its a balloon finance so you get all the benefits of tax savings etc)

zanardi43

Established Member
With all the demand on the 2013 - most Ford dealerships will have no problem selling at MSRP or more. And if demand slows down in 2014 I'm sure the dealerships would be able to move them below MSRP. Plus most manufacturers offering rarer special editions usually do not offer the special editions for available for leases.

I lease my GT-R and all 5 of the cars I've had in the last 15-years...in fact I don't know of a high-end/special edition NEW vehicle that doesn't offer a manuafacturing lease option. This would be my first Ford though, so I guess they do it differently.

Regarding 3rd party leasing options, I looked at leasecompare.com and they don't have a plan yet for the 2013 GT500, but I suspect they (and others)will eventually.

Thanks for all the responses.

03Bite

Established Member
I lease my GT-R and all 5 of the cars I've had in the last 15-years...in fact I don't know of a high-end/special edition NEW vehicle that doesn't offer a manuafacturing lease option. This would be my first Ford though, so I guess they do it differently.

Regarding 3rd party leasing options, I looked at leasecompare.com and they don't have a plan yet for the 2013 GT500, but I suspect they (and others)will eventually.

Thanks for all the responses.

I agree that they should offer a lease on one of these. In fact I would lease one every couple of years if I could. Face it your not going to put many miles on it and most people would keep it in perfect condition. I leased 6 other new trucks and if you don't go over your mileage and take good care of it this works nice for allot of people.

Users who are viewing this thread