2013 GT500 Hood Fit 2013 V6?

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
its a great visual mod....i love the look of the hood and the 13-14's with thier heat extractors is starting to look cheesy to me...

i say do it man, it will look good! Plus these new 6'ers are very respectful

Drufuss

Established Member
Lol, there a guy on here that's getting support to wrap his GT flat purple, and this guy is getting flamed over upgrading to a FUNTIONAL part. So what if he wants to upgrade to GT500 brakes?

I'm also surprised more FI guys don't use the gt500 hood to help under hood temps.

hopony

Established Member
Lol, there a guy on here that's getting support to wrap his GT flat purple, and this guy is getting flamed over upgrading to a FUNTIONAL part. So what if he wants to upgrade to GT500 brakes?

I'm also surprised more FI guys don't use the gt500 hood to help under hood temps.

I was thinking the same thing. I also love all the uses for plasti dip.

Chaney5.0

Ass hurt for days!!!

Let him have his gt500 hood, and his gas mileage. We can have our manhood and raw HP. Don't pay no attention to what he likes and go on about your day.

I mean shit, there is an entire "v6 crew" that rolls around my town in v6 camaros, stangs, challengers. I face palm every time I see them but don't give them the pleasure of a single 5.0 rev. Just answer the question and go on about yourself lol

KonaFifty

Established Member

because the 13+ already has vents...unless they aren't functional? for the 12 and under you would need a full front end swap...

2013PPMustang

Established Member
OMG! Funny thing is, based on your logic, all the BOSS and GT500 are face palming themselves when they see you driving your 5.0.

Ha ha!

Love that you equate your manhood to your car.

Ass hurt for days!!!

Let him have his gt500 hood, and his gas mileage. We can have our manhood and raw HP. Don't pay no attention to what he likes and go on about your day.

I mean shit, there is an entire "v6 crew" that rolls around my town in v6 camaros, stangs, challengers. I face palm every time I see them but don't give them the pleasure of a single 5.0 rev. Just answer the question and go on about yourself lol

clean92lx

Established Member
ludacris1.jpg

First of all.. I never said it was ludicrous, so don't try to put words in my mouth. Thanks:burnout:
whats the second of all??

NinjaBum

Established Member

Serious, if that fairy is turning his mustang purple and people are cool with it, this is a no-brainer...

wut

But seriously who cares? A GT500 hood is no worse than anyone tossing SVTPP wheels on a common ass GT, or any of us who like that 2013 Shelby lookalike grille.

Chrisc35

Established Member
Camaro owners will try to race you thinking your a Shelby n they will think that Shelby are slow

Users who are viewing this thread