2013 GT500 Grey/black stripes. DEtails inside MUST SELL QUICK!

d0cktor

Established Member
please email [email protected]. The car is in immaculate shape, with the Shelby Track Package (recaro seats, navigation, etc.)always garaged. Fully built rear end with 3.73 gears, forged axles, etc (Call for more details) the full works! CAI, Ford Motor Sports Throttle body, American Racing Long tube headers, fully custom exhaust with Corsa mufflers (over 10k worth of modifications). All stock parts still brand new are included. Valgen 20/10.5 Rears Brand new (M/T Drag Radials), 19/9 Fronts Brand new tires, and modified parts only have 1000 miles on them. NO CHECK ENGINE LIGHTS., fully tuned and modified by RET. Car Dyno: 674RWHP/685RWTQ, Dyno sheets in hand. All receipts, dealer paperwork, service dates, and under warranty, all documents available. Please call or email for full details If the price is right, and to an owner who will appreciate this car, its all yours. Car has never been to the track, raced or played around with. Purely a pleasure car that has been to car shows and car events on weekends and babied. Truly a beautiful car, I hate to see her go, but A baby is on its way and there is no room for this beast. IMMACULATE, inside,outside always garaged. There is not much more to say than this, I am guaranteed the new owner will be more than satisfied with the car and the way its built. Any sort of picture of the bottom, of the car, or any angle needed can be sent on request! Pictures though don't do justice. total miles 6901

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...][]]&minPrice=60000&listingId=372769379&Log=0 Original AD

ASKING PRICE: Please Offer, I will read/consider any. ( NO TRADES PLEASE)

Last edited:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
^^ lol it doesn't have salvage title.

Seriously tho, OP- you do have to post a price- helps everyone

Users who are viewing this thread