2013 gt500 for sale below market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bllit11

Established Member
i have decided to sell the shelby because i'm retiring it's got 9000mi it is black with matte black stripes i ordered it new in 2012 received in july of 2012 all maint and oil changes done at ford has extended 5yr 75000 mile warranty has mpss tires they were put on at 1850 miles still have the gy's it's a beautiful car.It is a base car te top stripes have been removed by the dealer but the sides are still on have an mgw shifter for it but have never installed it. 49850 obo can't get pic to load but text or call and i can send pics 1-217-248-7772 no trades and it is stock.

Last edited:

Speedboosted

Established Member
Great price man!! Almost makes me consider selling mine and stepping up.....hmmmmm....

Last edited:

Bllit11

Established Member
it's a very nice car and runs great getting ready to have the oil changed.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
did this car ever require service such as replacing the axles and what not?

Bllit11

Established Member
yes the drivers axle and clutch all done under warranty it has been fine ever since the replacement was and is 10x better than the original clutch my dealer has all the cars records haven't had any issues for 7000 miles

Bllit11

Established Member
well we decided to keep the car and go a different route i want to thank everyone that has texted me i enjoyed chatting with all of you the more i thought about selling it the worse i felt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread