2013 GT500 alignment specs.

Zeroescence

Established Member
I lowered my GT500 about 1 month ago and I'm ready to get the alignment done. When I call my local dealer it's like talking to a retard. The guy was clueless and he was the shop foreman. Wow!

Anyone who had their car lowered and aligned where did you go and how far off was it. Also if anyone has the specs I would much appriciate it.

shelbysvt

Established Member
lol. Ford should take a page out of Chryslers book. They only let very prestigious dealerships be SRT viper dealers, Ford should do the same for SVT dealers so that us who buy the halo cars don't have to deal with idiots.

Zeroescence

Established Member
lol. Ford should take a page out of Chryslers book. They only let very prestigious dealerships be SRT viper dealers, Ford should do the same for SVT dealers so that us who buy the halo cars don't have to deal with idiots.

I told him it was a 2013 GT500 and he said it'll be the same specs as the 5.0 2011 mustang specs. I said I'm not 100% sure on that. Then I asked price and he said it was $99.99, I said 100 bucks for a front end alignment then he said the $99.99 is for a front end and thrust alignment. I said its a solid rear axle, he said oh yeah. Then he said its $79.99 for the front end only. The cashier told me $59.99 initially. I told them thanks but no thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread