2013 GT500 + 100rwhp 89ftlb

Shhhh

Established Member
2013 GT500 with SVTPP

Just putting my results out there for others to use as information.
All of these #'s are SAE Smoothing 5. The last video is very very poor quality as I had my phone setup wrong. It is also VERY loud so turn your speakers down. The first 2 videos are from the same dyno. The last is from Mo's Speed Shop dyno in Dallas,GA. Former Modular Powerhouse(MPH) tuner Jeff Harris. Ive seen a few cars run on both dynos and one is never that far off from the other. All 3 runs were on DynoJets.

Stock dyno with 100 octane in the tank no tune.
606rwhp 624ftlbs
2013 Shelby GT500 Stock Dyno 606/624 - YouTube

JLT 123mm CAI, FRPP Twin 65mm TB, Lund Evolution 100octane tune
672rwhp 649ftlbs
2013 Shelby GT500 Dyno 672/649 - YouTube

JLT 123mm CAI, FRPP Twin 65mm TB, VMP 2.4 Pulley, Division X Idler, Jeff Harris Dyno Tune 100octane(Less timing then Evo Lund 100 octane tune)
706rwhp 713ftlbs
2013 Shelby GT500 Dyno 706/713 *Loud* - YouTube

Last edited:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Nice numbers, congrats!

On a side note, would you consider towing your GT500 with your FJ? I'm thinking of a FJ but am uncertain of it's ability to tow the car if I ever wanted it to (which would be rare, but still).

Again, nice numbers :beer:

Shhhh

Established Member
Nice numbers, congrats!

On a side note, would you consider towing your GT500 with your FJ? I'm thinking of a FJ but am uncertain of it's ability to tow the car if I ever wanted it to (which would be rare, but still).

Again, nice numbers :beer:

I wouldnt think twice about it. I love my FJ and I honestly am going to pick up a trailer one of these days so I can tow project cars ect..

Im assuming the last numbers are also with 100oct? Good numbers!

Yep, sorry I didnt make that clear. I went back and edited it.

Stock exhaust?
Yep, I've had a full exhaust setup on a few mustangs before and while it does sound good Im not going to change out the exhaust on this one. The stock sounds good and Im not really looking to squeeze every last hp out of this car at this time. The stock is perfect for a cruiser as well :beer:

Last edited:

railroad

Established Member
Yep, I've had a full exhaust setup on a few mustangs before and while it does sound good Im not going to change out the exhaust on this one. The stock sounds good and Im not really looking to squeeze every last hp out of this car at this time. The stock is perfect for a cruiser as well :beer:

I ask because it seems like the 100 hp was so easy to get. Great job. A pattern that I will consider when I get mine and start wanting more. I still may be tempted to add shorty headers.

Users who are viewing this thread