2013 GT Test Drive!

SVTDSM

Established Member
I decided to stop by the local Ford today and check out the new Stangs. Let me just start by saying, wow im in love! Drove two, manual, and auto. Of course its the stick hands down but i like how the added the sport (manual mode) to the auto. This thing is a beast, and just keeps pulling. 420? Feels more like 450! I especially like the new dash features like the track apps, air fuel gauge, and those tail lights. Ford really nailed it this time, and i will be getting rid of one of my Cobra's if not both to get one. Cant wait!!:rockon:

M3AN COYOT3

Established Member
Oh man I want one bad!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
Glad to see good reviews!!
Im also loving the 13's Im in Love with the Gotta Have it Green.. there is one local to me and I have to drive by and drool every day errrrrr
Im trying to be smart and move from my condo into a new home, but Ill need to keep saving... The Stang might put me back a bit... and the wife would cut my balls off in my sleep..

SVTDSM

Established Member
I've had my face in the brochure ever since. I wish there were more pages. Oh well, thank god for youtube while i wait for my day.

trolls56

Established Member
Im having a hard time not going to my local dealership and order a 13. Id really like to see a got to have it green in person before ordering. My other issue as much as i like driving a stick and am bored of driving an auto in my Raptor. Having a hard time choosing I see all the problems with the manual cars and the great times the auto cars are putting out.

ZincYellowGT281

Established Member
Im having a hard time not going to my local dealership and order a 13. Id really like to see a got to have it green in person before ordering. My other issue as much as i like driving a stick and am bored of driving an auto in my Raptor. Having a hard time choosing I see all the problems with the manual cars and the great times the auto cars are putting out.

Got to have it green looks great in the sun, its funny because the dealership told me that the first day they had the car it sold. I was like "sure" in the back of my mind, but sure enough I see the car in my area two days later. It's a color that I have yet to see on another car, its different.

saleen homer

Established Member
i'm glad i waited for the '13.... not only for the light package... but the gotta have it green :) I absolutely love the color. Pictures do not do it justice

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I agree! I happened to get a test drive on Tuesday when I stopped by a dealership to talk about ordering one. That thing never stopped pulling! I didn't get to have too much fun though, because I'm a bit rusty on my stick shifting, but just takes practice. :)

SVTDSM

Established Member
What is it about Got to have it Green? I liked it as soon as i saw it, but thougt for sure most would hate it. Seems like everyone loves it. They probably painted the first one, and everyone was like "got to have it". I want something different this time, so it's either that or Grabber with Black rims.

Users who are viewing this thread