2013 GT Takeoffs on Mystic Cobra?

GT350R

Established Member
The backspace on the newer wheels is about an half inch different. I believe ours to be 5.72 and the new to be around 6.25

NVRL8TE

Death or Glory
Established Member
The backspace on the newer wheels is about an half inch different. I believe ours to be 5.72 and the new to be around 6.25

Correct. You will likely need a spacer on the rear.

But yes. You can make them fit with minimal hassle.

fake

Established Member
I put my 2011 aftermarket wheels on my 97. You will need spacers for the rears but my fronts fit perfect. I had to get 35mm spacers from american muscle to get my rears to sit flush. Just make sure you buy hub centric spacers.

Last edited:

Low Class Yuppie

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Thanks fake!

Haha, NVRl8TE I ran into your buddy at the gas station this morning. He described yours as "the shiny one" on account of mine being absolutely covered in dust. It's been my daily for the past two weeks while my Mazda2's in the body shop...:D

NVRL8TE

Death or Glory
Established Member
Thanks fake!

Haha, NVRl8TE I ran into your buddy at the gas station this morning. He described yours as "the shiny one" on account of mine being absolutely covered in dust. It's been my daily for the past two weeks while my Mazda2's in the body shop...:D

:D

Which buddy??

You n I should get together in the near future.

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
Hate to say it, but I dont think those wheels will look nice on our bodystyle let alone a Mystic. For a few hundred bucks more you could get a better looking and fitting wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread