2013 GT Possible oil leak?

Bowtie-X

Oh No.. not a NOOB again.
Established Member
Anyone know what this could be? I noticed this since when the car was almost new but just thought it must of been a little spill. I wiped it off and a few thousand miles later this is what I have. I can't seem to find a cause or a point of leak. Could it be possible crack?
upe2uhem.jpg
su3yne3a.jpg
y3e6u4u5.jpg

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
to be this is how i would have handled this
saw possible oil leak on car under warranty
take it to dealer while not worrying

Bowtie-X

Established Member
You guys have no idea how many times this car been in the service department! I'm personally so sick of making ford service department my 2nd job. I am so glad I have a kid on the way and I will be trading this car in very soon. Look like I will be making another visit. It's a damn shame ford can't even provide me with a rental vehicle. I paid 10k less for a used Mercedes a few years back and had rental waiting every time I was in the service department for even a simple oil change. I know I know, this is not a Mercedes.. and just another useless many rants.

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
You guys have no idea how many times this car been in the service department! I'm personally so sick of making ford service department my 2nd job. I am so glad I have a kid on the way and I will be trading this car in very soon. Look like I will be making another visit. It's a damn shame ford can't even provide me with a rental vehicle. I paid 10k less for a used Mercedes a few years back and had rental waiting every time I was in the service department for even a simple oil change. I know I know, this is not a Mercedes.. and just another useless many rants.

well dont sit down and take it man,

my dealer tried to pussy foot me around to with my 12' that had ALL kinds of issues and i took the advice of one of the service guys...call Ford MoCo and open a case, refer the dealer, express your dissatisfaction...they will atleast give you a loaner at that point. They made 2 car payments for me while it sat at the dealer for weeks with a loaner

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
Slightly porous casting.

I hate to tell you this but that doesn't meet ford standards for a warrantable repair. It needs to drip to the ground.. if you know what I mean :)

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member

Maybe you got a lemon

Bowtie-X

Established Member
Slightly porous casting.

I hate to tell you this but that doesn't meet ford standards for a warrantable repair. It needs to drip to the ground.. if you know what I mean :)

Yhea...that's what scares me. Getting the usual "come back when it get worst" line..lol. I heard that before.

Users who are viewing this thread