2013 GT Bolt ons dyno

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
Took my 2013 GT to a local dyno today. Its a dynocom dyno and reads pretty low compared to anything ive seen. I dynoed there a few weeks ago axle back only and put down 324/331 with a 6spd. Since then I have put on a Boss Manifold, JLT intake, SVE off road xpipe, and an NGauge with a mailorder tune from Lund racing. Today she put down 385/351 and I couldnt be happier. Im not one for number racing a dyno to me is a tool to see where you are at and what gains you see from mods. So i couldnt be happier with 60rwhp and 20tq from basic mods.

Video from the Dyno, I cant get a screenshot from my computer to load of the graph

[video]https://youtu.be/dr5NO-sJMXw[/video]

also if someone could help with the embedding lol

Last edited:

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
324/331 seems really low for even a bone stock 13/14 GT. That's a 23% parasitic loss on the dyno from the 420 at the flywheel. Typically you only lose about 15% from what I recall.

KushBandit

Established Member
324/331 seems really low for even a bone stock 13/14 GT. That's a 23% parasitic loss on the dyno from the 420 at the flywheel. Typically you only lose about 15% from what I recall.

It's a low reading dyno. I wouldnt get too hung up on dyno numbers, they're just tuning tools anyway.

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
It's a low reading dyno. I wouldnt get too hung up on dyno numbers, they're just tuning tools anyway.

My thoughts exactly. Im just really happy about the 60rwhp gain i saw. Car pulls amazing and tune from Lund is spot on

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
Solid gains, how do you like the Lunds tune?
Runs fantastic. No issues or hiccups. Smooth as can be. Love it. Ill be switching to E85 shortly and going to be ordering a flex fuel tune from them. Pulls amazing uptop and just feels lke it never wants to stop.

SixPak

Established Member
Might wanna toss in a set of 47lb fuel injectors to take full advantage of a full tank of corn.
Did you stay with the stock throttle body? I have been trying to commit to another manifold, jumping between the Boss and CJ setup. Heard good things about the 84.5mm TB with the Boss Manny, but damn, they are pricey.
Nice gains, BTW:beer:

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
Might wanna toss in a set of 47lb fuel injectors to take full advantage of a full tank of corn.
Did you stay with the stock throttle body? I have been trying to commit to another manifold, jumping between the Boss and CJ setup. Heard good things about the 84.5mm TB with the Boss Manny, but damn, they are pricey.
Nice gains, BTW:beer:

i plan on swappin in 47lb injectors when I finally make the switch. Im still using stock TB may have it ported or something IDK, just to pricey to swap. Doesnt seem worth it. I did the same about the CJ and boss manifolds and just bit the bullett and went with boss

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
wow 60 hp is impressive. makes no difference wat the dyno read as long as u used the same dyno before and after.

Users who are viewing this thread