GT500 Mufflers
Prokit Springs
APHB
5% Tint
3M Clear bra
UPR Shift Knob
UPR Shift Bracket
Valve Cover Breathers

The car is located in 20707, Maryland. I have all original parts that will go with the car. Not looking to part out. I am the original owner. Never tuned. Black leather interior. Comes with 60k mile 6 year warranty. Only has one ding in the driver side door from the garage. I have only washed it once, so minimal swirling in the paint. Only tracked twice ran 12.3 with stock tires and no driver mod. Not really in a hurry to sell, just testing the water. Price is $29,500 OBO. Not parting out. Pics are prior to spring install.

DSC04279.jpg

DSC04278.jpg

DSC04277.jpg

DSC04275.jpg

Last edited:

StangingAround

Established Member
Dude, I bought a mustang because I had a baby! It fits a babyseat in the back no problemo! Good luck on your sale but I wouldn't ditch the car for that reason alone as I'm living proof that it can work. However, if your wife rides in the passenger seat a lot (we take her car when we need to go somewhere) she won't be a happy camper, so then I would understand. In any matter, nice car and hope everything works out.

SoldierSnake

Like a kid again.
Established Member
More of a financial thing. Priorities changed. $700 of total car cost could be used better. Thanks for the wishes. I may still keep it.

Cobrakit

Established Member
Beautiful Car Man. Exactly what I'm looking for except the Recaro's. GLWS.

Concur, in fact I just bought one, Black with GT Track Package and Recaro's. Now would you consider swapping your GT500 mufflers for my stock ones, they have less than 500 miles on them and I live within 30 miles of you. Can bring it by and do the swap realtime. Let me know.

240-682-5494

CTSVBiggie

Established Member
if you owned it id say we could work out a trade + cash. I mean my V is 400whp and 4 doors. So its kinda kit approved.

SoldierSnake

Like a kid again.
Established Member
Thanks V!!!!

Update: Washed a second time, now has 3500 miles due to the nice weather this weekend. I got a UPR shift knob for Xmas and put it on, still need to do something about the boot. I also got their single post bracket but have yet to put it on. If I keep it much longer, I will be getting an ORX and tuner.....then I probally wont want to sell it anymore, LOL.

Last edited:

racerbox77

Established Member
Sorry didn't want to derail your for sale thread. I was talking to the CTS-V guy. Tried PM first but his isn't working.

Sorry nice ride.

Sent from me

Users who are viewing this thread