2013 GT and Boss 302 "No Drill" Front License Plate Bracket

GottaBoss

Established Member
I'm interested but have a question....

If someone gently bumps the plate with their bumper when parking in front of the Mustang will the bracket itself deflect and damage the Mustang's bumper? If so, is there a solution to minimize the chances of this?

Last edited:

TORQJNKY

I'm interested but have a question....

If someone gently bumps the plate with their bumper when parking in front of the Mustang will the bracket itself deflect and damage the Mustang's bumper? If so, is there a solution to minimize the chances of this?

I can't guarantee that the bracket will prevent or cause damage if another vehicle bumps the car. If a factory plastic holder was in place, it would scratch the bumper cover paint as well if a bump occured. The bracket has permenantly installed rubber bumpers that will prevent the metal part of the bracket from contacting bumper cover but if hit hard enough may not keep the bracket from contacting the car.

You can minimize it by adding additional foam rubber weather stripping material to the back side of the bracket or park in a parking lot backed into a spot and not along the side of a road where someone has to parallel park in front of you.

Let me know if you have any other questions. :beer:

r/Craig

Last edited:

GottaBoss

Established Member
I can't guarantee that the bracket will prevent or cause damage if another vehicle bumps the car. If a factory plastic holder was in place, it would scratch the bumper cover paint as well if a bump occured. The bracket has permenantly installed rubber bumpers that will prevent the metal part of the bracket from contacting bumper cover but if hit hard enough may not keep the bracket from contacting the car.

You can minimize it by adding additional foam rubber weather stripping material to the back side of the bracket or park in a parking lot backed into a spot and not along the side of a road where someone has to parallel park in front of you.

Let me know if you have any other questions. :beer:

r/Craig

Well, duh, if I would have read your entire initial post I guess I would have seen that. :rolleyes:

I'll be placing an order soon. Thanks for the quick reply.

aircare84

Established Member
Coupon Code???? Wish I had known when I bought mine:shrug:
JK. Great product you offer. One of the first things I did when I got mine. Have had mine on for 1 1/2yrs now. Well worth the price to have no holes in my bumper cover.
Will send you a pic of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread