2013 GT 500 Selling Prices

tailwind22

Established Member
I thought that I would start a thread to voice opinions about dealer's anticipation of $5000 to $10000 additional mark up on the awesome 2013 GT500. I am not sure the economy will yield that kind of mark up this time around. Anybody weigh in on actual purchase prices? Our local dealer has one in and priced at $12000 over MSRP. When pressed they would not even talk about a MSRP sale. Not that I would roll at that price. Seems like a sure bet to be considerbly upside down 1-5 years out. Interesting that a low number white with blue stripes brand new still in plastic with all stickers 2007 GT500 brought less than $36,000 in a true auction format on ebay last week(it had been offered to me at $37,500 a week earlier) against the original sticker of about $48,000 if I remember right.

DJ Red Barron

Boost Addict
Established Member
The local dealer here put a $2,500 bump on theirs and sold it within a week or so. That wasn't too terrible I suppose.

That said, I do know of a couple of people who have gotten them at MSRP or below. So some dealers out there aren't playing the "let's mark it up" game.

fearthesnake

Established Member
Only a Fool with Money would pay...

I thought that I would start a thread to voice opinions about dealer's anticipation of $5000 to $10000 additional mark up on the awesome 2013 GT500. I am not sure the economy will yield that kind of mark up this time around. Anybody weigh in on actual purchase prices? Our local dealer has one in and priced at $12000 over MSRP. When pressed they would not even talk about a MSRP sale. Not that I would roll at that price. Seems like a sure bet to be considerbly upside down 1-5 years out. Interesting that a low number white with blue stripes brand new still in plastic with all stickers 2007 GT500 brought less than $36,000 in a true auction format on ebay last week(it had been offered to me at $37,500 a week earlier) against the original sticker of about $48,000 if I remember right.

For one marked up $10K-$12K grand I suppose.....

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member

See this thread- has all the answers you're looking for:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=881657

Users who are viewing this thread