Established Member
NEW IN THE BOX FROM FORD

$1100 obo shipped

driveshaft.jpg

Last edited:

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Its not only a one piece but with a different bolt pattern I don't see how this would work on earlier cars.

hotford

Established Member
Its not only a one piece but with a different bolt pattern I don't see how this would work on earlier cars.

well looking at a 2009 shelby the the difference in mounting is at the trans only, rear diff to drive shaft is a direct fit,the transmission are the same units, except the newer 2013 have a out put shaft that went from 26 spline to 40 spline and the drive shaft yoke is designed for the drive shaft.

No different when the terminator guys swithed out for a fine spline output shaft and yoke on there trans: I guess this mod is just early in the making of......... cant see this being rocket science............
the exploded view of the trans from a 2012 to a 2013 all parts look to be interchangable, I have a call into tremec to confrim if this is doable.......

hotford

Established Member
I just did some research on this and with a little work its doable....
The output shaft yoke that bolts up to the Carbon fibre drive shaft is availalbe also the output shaft as well as they changed the spline to fit the new Yoke.
Both items are interchangeable on the T-56 trans from 2010-2012.

The bad is that you will have to the trans removed and have the output shaft installed.
Now for the extra cost:
output yoke is 100.00
Output shaft is 300.00
I think with this in mind the extra cost and labour would be well worth the safty factor as this driveshaft is speed rated for 200 MPH.......

Last edited:

SuperLX

Established Member
offers,trades welcome lets hear them

also lqqking for rims(IRS Cobra) will add cash.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread