2013 GT 500 borla s-type exhaust video

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Very nice! Actually sounded better than I had expected it to. Thought I had watched a previous video with these mufflers before and didn't care for it much, but they sounded pretty damn good in your vid. Thanks for sharing! :beer:

Photonut

Established Member
Nice! Not totally different from stock sound, but a bit throatier. I like it. Great video thank you for sharing!

Also your engine was built by the same two guys as mine, Phil and Dave, that's cool! :)

-Photonut

king Abdull

Established Member
Professional editing .. :beer:
Great video man and the car with Borla.. it sound awesome
Keep doing those kind of videos ..
Be safe always :rockon:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Wow, great video, and the car sounds great. Love the PP rims on these '13 GT500's. I'm so jealous. :rockon:

moD

Established Member
Your car sounds awesome! No tune is required with that CAI?

Thank you Im glad you enjoyed it as for the intake K&N states no tune required but I am sure with a tune I will gain allot more horsepower

as for now I am more then happy with what ever extra horsepower i gained from it and especially the supercharger sound increase
which i am sure you heard in the clip :)

moD

Established Member
That was good, add an OR H pipe and it will be beast!

To be honest This is as loud as I want it to be. Its got the perfect tone and loudness at different speeds with no drone,minimum cabin sound and at WOT that thing sounds like a monster

any louder and it would be obnoxious

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
To be honest This is as loud as I want it to be. Its got the perfect tone and loudness at different speeds with no drone,minimum cabin sound and at WOT that thing sounds like a monster

any louder and it would be obnoxious

thats good then! enjoy:beer:

STCobra

STREDEYE
Established Member
Thanks for answering my question. I like not having to tune for warranty reasons for the K and N CAI. Once again, it sounds great!!!

Users who are viewing this thread