2013 ghig Texas car in greenwood?

ArtVandalay16

Established Member
Seen your car around town, and heard rumors it's a TT hellion kit...if your on here. PM me.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
My company has sent me over to the Ascend plant in Greenwood a couple of times. That's a small town, and didn't see any street car action while I was there.

ArtVandalay16

Established Member
Street scene is on down low here...cops are very active on racing, but many quick cars here.

Yes, I do believe those were the plates. I went to talk to him when he was downtown, but he left before I could stop.

6SpeedFreak

Established Member
My company has sent me over to the Ascend plant in Greenwood a couple of times. That's a small town, and didn't see any street car action while I was there.

You just didn't know where to look....There are quite a bit of fast street cars around here..There are races every weekend and if setup they race during the week too.

stretchb

Established Member
he will be back there around Christmas. ive been doing a few upgrades to it, the car I should have kept.

v6procharged

Established Member
You are Brandon J aren't you?

yup, im guessing you know because of the car? who might you be?

it is a small town, but you just have to know people and where the action takes place. im not a big street racer is i prefer to go to the track, but i know some people that are.

6SpeedFreak

Established Member
yup, im guessing you know because of the car? who might you be?

it is a small town, but you just have to know people and where the action takes place. im not a big street racer is i prefer to go to the track, but i know some people that are.

Never seen your car...Cheryl is my wife.

v6procharged

Established Member
yea, i always wanted to take the 6 down there to see what it would do 1/4 mile but never wanted to drive that far lol. always stuck to wareshoals.

stretchb

Established Member
2-2-13001_zps47e69cdd.jpg

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
PM next time you're in town :)

Don't know it will be anytime soon, I was only there to assist a few weeks the first trip. The second trip was only a few days covering for an employee taking vacation time.

There is nothing on the calendar for anything in the future, however, these trips were always last minute decisions.

Users who are viewing this thread