2013 Ford Mustang Logo Projector?

Imanutjob

Established Member
First time post for me. I was wandering if anyone knows for sure if the 2013 Shelby will have the Mustang Logo Projector? My son found this article and I thought it would be cool if it was true.

2013 Mustang Owners Will Unlock a Surprise

BTW, I have a 2013 Shelby on order and got confirmation this week that it had been picked up for Production. No build date though...

Thanks,

Imanutjob (Jay)

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I know its available on all the 2013 GT and V6 cars but im not certain its there for the Boss or Shelby...dont see it listed under the features on the Ford website and have yet to see a picture of it

stang5_o2002

Established Member
Not sure if it means anything or not, but if you look closely, the car pictured in the article is a Shelby. Even though it's obviously a photoshopped picture.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
It's part of the Comfort (or Convenience) Package. Comes with the heated mirrors and backup camera, which the Shelby does not get.

Imanutjob

Established Member
Thank you for the info all. I am very glad to be a part of the Mustang community now. However, I have been a part of the SVT community for a long time. I have had a Lightning and now own a Raptor. I will be keeping my Raptor so I will be very fast off road and on the road ;).

Imanutjob (Jay)

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Perusing Ford Parts' site, and comparing the 2013 door mirror to that of earlier years, I found the assembly. Ford calls it a 'puddle lamp' and it looks like in only necessitates a hole in the bottom portion of the mirror housing assembly (in addition to requisite wiring, etc). I have been contemplating a switch to the mirrors from the '10 GT500 (no mini-me mirrors like that of the '11 and '12) and now I'm considering picking these up just for fun.

puddlelamp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread