2013 Explorer Sport Baseline DYNO RUN

HooperWest

DECIDER
Established Member
Threw the Family Hauler on some linked rollers for a Baseline Run, before the MODS.

They are putting down STOCK, what FORD advertises.

[youtube_browser]_bS7Aq2ltMg[/youtube_browser]

redlight

Established Member
Exploer sport

Just recently bought a 2014 and just last week added the livernois tuner and all I gotta say is that you see and feel the difference right away ,the power just like they advertise plus I got 2 mpg more, simply awesome :beer:

redlight

Established Member
Not bad for an suv that's for sure , I tried the 93 octane tune on 100 octane 91 mix and holly sh!? Can't wait for the rest of the mods , getting a cai next week we'll see what that does

KDRobb

Established Member
Just got my 2014 in a couple weeks ago and I'm very torn, I would love to dive in and do the Livernois tune but I can't quite get past voiding the warranty when I've already had to take it back to the dealer for repairs.

redlight

Established Member
The cool thing about the programmer is
That if you need to take it in for whatever reason
You can simply put the programming back to stock
, I actually work for a ford dealership , but I love it

KDRobb

Established Member
From what I understand they can still tell the number of times it's been flashed, even if the tune is returned to stock. If they notice that doesn't match up with the vehicle history then I would be S.O.L.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I'm really struggling to keep myself from modding my Ecoboosts... My wife has a 14' Explorer Sport and I have a 13' FX4 F150. I don't want to mess with the warranties, but dam does that power look tempting...:kaboom:

HooperWest

DECIDER
Established Member
From what I understand they can still tell the number of times it's been flashed, even if the tune is returned to stock. If they notice that doesn't match up with the vehicle history then I would be S.O.L.

Correct, Ford knows...

Users who are viewing this thread