2013 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport

dhoyle24

Established Member
I am selling my 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport. It has an automatic transmission with a 5.7L HEMI engine and is 4x4. It has all of the options. Please see the sticker below. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. I will gladly answer them as soon as possible. Thanks for looking.

The truck is black with black interior. If you are interested and would like pictures, just ask and I can send them to you. I'm having trouble attaching them to the thread, but will attempt to later on. Thanks again for your interest.

onebadsvt

Established Member
Your to new to send a message. Can you post a number to text or call you to get more information? Thanks

dhoyle24

Established Member
The sticker on it was $48,655. $37,000, but I'm open to fair offers. The truck has 14,000 miles on it.

Last edited:

dhoyle24

Established Member
I am selling my 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport. It has an automatic transmission with a 5.7L HEMI engine and is 4x4. It has all of the options. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. I will gladly answer them as soon as possible. Thanks for looking.

The truck is black with black interior. If you are interested and would like pictures, just ask and I can send them to you. I'm having trouble attaching them to the thread, but will attempt to later on. Thanks again for your interest.

Users who are viewing this thread