2013 DIB 5.0 Premium Brembos 400A 8k miles

SatinGreenGT

Established Member
**Updated 3/5 - 2013 DIB 5.0 Premium Brembos 400A 8k miles

Hey guys,

Looking to buy my first home so need to downsize a bit. Car was purchased back in December of last year. Car is a Premium 400A package, 6 speed with Brembos. It has roughly 8,XXX miles on it. Only mods are:

Eibach Sportlines
Eibach camber bolts
JLT oil separator (Passenger side)
20% Window Tint (Tinted windshield)
Carbon fiber vinyl inserts on hood vents

***Price reduced to $27,500. Please PM me for contact information. Pics:

image27_zps4a6e389c.jpg

image23_zps0b594a1a.jpg

Before springs and JLT oil sep:

one2_zpsf8a375a2.png

one4_zps073f0449.png

one7_zpsd715fd82.png

After springs:

lo_zpsc578465c.png

lo6_zpse4b567de.png

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

mtrsprt

Established Member
Beautiful car! Perfect color. If 2014 base GT's weren't selling for $27,000.00 out the door at some southern dealerships, I'd probably consider buying it!

mtrsprt

Established Member
How much with the winshdield tint removed? LOL..... No way I would feel safe driving behind any tint in front of my view.

Car is still tickling me.....

SatinGreenGT

Established Member
How much with the winshdield tint removed? LOL..... No way I would feel safe driving behind any tint in front of my view.

Car is still tickling me.....

Lol. I've had the windshield tinted on all of my cars, but I can have my friend who tinted it remove it for you. Lowered to $29K, PM me! If you have a smartphone, I can send you videos/etc.

backinastang

Established Member
Beautiful car! Perfect color. If 2014 base GT's weren't selling for $27,000.00 out the door at some southern dealerships, I'd probably consider buying it!

Lame post. The base models sticker for about 7-8k less as well.
Plus this has some nice lowering springs. I'd say this is a low to very fair price. Popular color and options. Good luck with sale. Trying to justify it in my head. I recently bought an F150

BTW I enjoyed my 11gt far more than my 11 gt500

Last edited:

mtrsprt

Established Member
Lame post. The base models sticker for about 7-8k less as well.
Plus this has some nice lowering springs. I'd say this is a low to very fair price. Popular color and options. Good luck with sale. Trying to justify it in my head. I recently bought an F150

BTW I enjoyed my 11gt far more than my 11 gt500
Perfectly reasonable post. Just because you ate your shit buying a GT500, and now, a new F150, doesn't tag my post as being "lame". Throw away some more money.:beer:

A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay.

I would be willing to pay $27,000.00 for it max. Could he get more for it? Of course. It IS a very sharp setup for sure.

backinastang

Established Member
Perfectly reasonable post. Just because you ate your shit buying a GT500, and now, a new F150, doesn't tag my post as being "lame". Throw away some more money.:beer:

A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay.

I would be willing to pay $27,000.00 for it max. Could he get more for it? Of course. It IS a very sharp setup for sure.

You need to compare apples and apples not your QQ comparison. The car is very well priced. Don't muck up someone's post.

Users who are viewing this thread