2013 Cali special VMP supercharger

mbreaux05

Established Member
Well gents, thinking about selling the mustang. Just had my son, and I'm thinking I want to get back into a truck. Car is immaculate.

I purchased the car new in jun 2013. They had to trailer it down from Illinois(im at FT Polk, Louisiana). The MSRP on the car is 41800.

It has the glass roof option, shaker pro stereo system, 3.55 gears. The cali option comes with leather/suede seats. Its an M6 and has 13,700 miles on it.

list of mods:

20% tint all around (life time warranty)
Redline hood struts

Exhaust:
Borla S type catback system (x pipe, over axle pipes, mufflers)

Suspension:
Hotchkis lowering springs (lowered about 1.6''), Koni STR.T shocks/struts, GT500 strut mounts, BMR adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs, BMR Relo brackets, BMR ADJ UCA, BMR UCA Mount.

Wheels:
Staggered Vossen CV7's in gunmetal gray. 20X9 / 20X10.5
255/35/20 proxes 4plus tires in the front
295/30/20 in the rear

Supercharger:
Installed a VMP TVS Stage 2 supercharger about 500 miles ago. 85MM Pulley
Car is on a super conservative tune from Justin @ VMP. Estimates about 550 RWHP.
Also installed a JLT Oil Sep with the supercharger.
Stage 2 kit has dual fan AFCO HE and JLT Big air CAI

Has Boost, Oil pressure, Air/fuel AEM digital gauges in a SOS triple pilar A pod.

I honestly baby the car. Never been to the track, never been street raced. I still have the window sticker that can show you ALL the options the car came with.
I have all stock components minus the rims and strut mounts (fell apart when I did the suspension install).
Car is fully and very tastefully modded. I get comments daily on exhaust, stance, look, etc.

35k with all the supporting mods.

45uzY6g.jpg

MjwqKEI.jpg

ecP3A6a.jpg

xpqcFmD.jpg

m7tbyMn.jpg

qQaWUZn.jpg

Last edited:

mbreaux05

Established Member
I keep coming back to this car since my last was a Cali special. Wish it had the factory Nav. Glws, awesome car

Thanks. I had the factory nav on my FX4 before I bought this. Never really used it, that's why I decided it wasn't worth it.

Look into raxiom navigation. Has a very clean install on these cars and looks factory.

Last edited:

mbreaux05

Established Member
Don't do it man!!!!!! :-/ Free bump! :)

Cb! You are The man!

I know it sucks. I would love to keep the car as a weekend/fun driver. Unfortunately, funds don't allow that!

Can't thank you enough for all the help along the way.

henchmen3

Established Member
cash offer

I will offer $30K cash and fly down and drive away. Not trying to insult you or low ball you, just an offer.

Users who are viewing this thread