2013 Boss in San Antonio

chonSVT

Established Member
Premium Member
I am reading posts on people getting their Boss for 3-4k under sticker. Just wanted to see if any San Antonio members or anyone in Texas know any dealerships selling a Race Red Boss under sticker. Unfortunately my current Ford dealer who I bought my truck, 2011 5.0, and also referred 4 customers who bought vehicles, are not giving me any love and hooking me up with a Boss!

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
I can find them all day long for $43k, would be nice to get one out the door for that.

chonSVT

Established Member
Premium Member
Well guys I ended up haggling them and got 4000$ off sticker!! Hope to meet the San Antonio mustang guys soon at the next cars and coffee.

tkeinia

Established Member
Well guys I ended up haggling them and got 4000$ off sticker!! Hope to meet the San Antonio mustang guys soon at the next cars and coffee.

i was going to tell you that they will go lower, i got mine for just over 41. they will try to stay close to sticker but if you stay firm at the price you want they will sale. conrgrats on the car.

torkey

Established Member

Congrats! I will be out there Saturday morning. What color did you go with? (bought mine from Mccombs West too lol)- wanted to buy from Jordan but at the time Mccombs had all the specialty mustangs in stock so they got the business.

chonSVT

Established Member
Premium Member
Well guys I didnt get the car after all. Talked it over with the fiance and buying a 42k car wasnt the best idea right now with wedding plans and stuff.

I ended up going to Jordan Ford since Red McCombs was not interested in helping me find a GT. I found one of the last GT's in Texas with the Track Package. Got it for a steal too!! and saved alot of cash in my bank.

torkey

Established Member
Yessir. Usually an AWESOME carshow for the area. Few real exotic things that come out every once in a while. Location is the plaza at the northwest corner of blanco and 1604. There is a conns and all that there. Just drive around the plaza and you will see everyone. Time to get there 730-830. Any later and you risk having a hard time parking. There are usually a LOT of cars in attendance. If you want to go, shoot me a pm with your number. Im goimg to try and head up around 8am

Users who are viewing this thread