2013 Boss fair price?

THAITED

Established Member
I looked at a 2013 boss at a local dealer. A salesman wanted to sell it to me at $45,000. He said there is no mark up, is that a good price?

Thanks

Last edited:

Tyler72

Established Member
Some dealers will sell below sticker but those are few & far between. For what its worth, I was going to pay sticker ($45,000) for the brand new GHIG, but then while doing the paperwork on the green one, the LS I now own showed up on trade, so I bought it instead. I wouldn't buy for more than sticker price, but sticker or below is ok.

cbj5259

Established Member
$45k is about right for MSRP. There's definitely no ADM in that price, but its still MSRP.

Sent from my sharona

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
The market might have changed since I got mine in May 2012.. but I got it for 2k off sticker and no fees with the track key done at 1/2 price....

Mystic195

Established Member
I think you can do better. Most dealers are willing to deal off sticker now since the '14's are out. I got mine under invoice in early March.

My BOSS

Established Member
I think you can do better. Most dealers are willing to deal off sticker now since the '14's are out. I got mine under invoice in early March.
Just remember, Boss is only being produced for 2 years. I would go ahead an get it and ask 1/2 price for track key.

Mystic195

Established Member
this....but don't expect too much off. it is still a boss after all.

I agree but there has to be a deal out there around invoice. Autotrader and cars.com still have quite a few listed, along with eBay. Email around and see what type of deal you can get and then go back to the local dealer and present what you found. I bet they don't lose the sale.

Last edited:

bpmurr

Established Member
Offer them half way between invoice and sticker. Win-win for both parties.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I've been working dealers for a while now. got one to invoice on a recaro/car cover option boss and free track key install. There are still plenty left on lots. Just gotta find the right one for you and see if they will deal.

THAITED

Established Member
The boss was gone. I went to the dealer with my GF today (with my 03 yellow vert GT for a trade in). She was sold last night and she was the last one in the lot. I should have made a decision sooner but my GF wanted to be there (her day off today). Oh well.....

Last edited:

Tyler72

Established Member
Well that stinks...

But there are more out there so just get a different one. The GHIG Boss that I looked at the day I bought my LS was sold the next week. Seems as if they are moving pretty fast now... I'd say if you find one you are happy with, you better jump on it.

DA BOSS 13

Established Member
For those on the East Coast, a GHIG Boss at Jerry's Ford in Annandale, VA. I got a smokin deal on mine there, and my son just got a great deal on a Focus ST there as well.
Ask for Angel, he's a car selling beast!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

nycarpenter

Established Member
I purchased my 2013 SBY Boss 3K under sticker. If they want it gone this is right around invoice and they have eaten up the holdback with loan interest by now so the car is a wash.

Users who are viewing this thread