2013 Boss 302 LS #25

str3ck

Established Member
If anyone is interested, Reynolds Ford in Norman Oklahoma has LS #25 sitting the the showroom right now.

It's Black, and more importantly, while I was there, there was no markup on it. If you go down there, feel free to mention "the guy with the SBY boss that was in for service" sent you.

The sales manager offered me a job on the spot since I knew more about the car than all his sales guys combined. And that was a quote from the man himself.

LindsayEOD

Established Member
If only it was SBY. I think I've fully committed to a SBY LS. Now if I can just find one at MSRP. I know Im probably dreaming, but thats what Im going to try for.
Thanks for the heads up man.

Djs

Established Member
Interesting, I just called them (saw the ad on Autotrader) and they want $10G over. Must've figured out what they have...

sprint200

Established Member
Interesting, I just called them (saw the ad on Autotrader) and they want $10G over. Must've figured out what they have...

Reynolds is notorious for ADM's here............they were still marking up GT500's last year! :lol:

BPatterson

Established Member
There's a SBY Boss here in Clarksville at Jenkins and Wynne Ford. It's sitting on the showroom floor. Saw it as I was driving by tonight. They were closed, so didn't get to see the sticker.

str3ck

Established Member
thats some BS. when i was there, there was no markup and they asked me if i thought there should be a markup. i told them other dealers were marking them up, and those cars are still sitting in the lot. i told them they'd be stupid to mark it up if they wanted to sell it. i know it's an LS, and i know its a low number LS, but 10K over sticker..thanks but no thanks.

I'm glad i got my Boss from a different dealer, hell i got it for $100 under sticker.

If you're in the OKC area and you're looking for a Boss at all, check out Bob Moore Ford. That's where i got my baby.

Last edited:

Djs

Established Member
FWIW, the website DOES show the car @ MSRP. However, when asked, dealer wanted $10G mark up.

sprint200

Established Member
Well, it's sad to say, but I'm in Oklahoma and I'm having to get my LS from Alabama to get it @ MSRP.............. Oh yeah, and they're giving me a pretty good deal on my '07 GT500 for trade-in too..........

The only dealers that I would do business with here in OKC area don't have LS allocations :nonono:

LindsayEOD

Established Member
I thought that I had an LS at sticker from a dealer in GA. Then I got the call from a manager saying it was an honest mistake from an inexperienced salesman. I doubt a LS is in my future because I cant seem to find one at MSRP in SBY (Wont do a black Mustang again). Good on anyone that has found one at sticker, though.

Ash1977

Established Member
I got my LS at sticker. I had another dealer in a deal at sticker too, but they screwed me on my trade. You can deal them at sticker, you just have to find the right dealer.

Mark

LindsayEOD

Established Member
Im sure there are, it's just frustrating when they tell you there is no markup, and then change their mind. If anyone runs across one, let me know. I'll buy the first round as thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread