2013 Boss 302 #2316

NOGI88

Established Member
just feeling out to see if anyone is interested. i usually trade to eliminate hassle, but i got a few months before i'm ready to trade. the car is in excellent condition and has zero problems. i'm just ready to move on to a new project. the car has 4800 miles and never driven in a the rain. i ordered it last august and took delivery on october 18th. it's been garage kept since i got it home. i changed the oil at 1500 and again at 4300. the car looks and runs great. never tracked, dragged, or dig raced. the car still has a lien and is located in tulsa, ok.

mods are..

MBRP Headers
MBRP Off Road H
3" Catback w/ MBRP resonators
GT500 Axle Back
Hotchkis Springs
BMR Panhard
47# Injectors
AED 91/E85 Tune
MGW Shifter
Maximum Motosports CC Plates

$40,000 or best offer
any questions PM or call/text 9186395816
fp50.jpg

ouhs.jpg

be88.jpg

tqz8.jpg

hqcd.jpg

Last edited:

NOGI88

Established Member
It's never been on the track or dyno, so I don't know. It defiantly smoothed everything out. Butt dyno says it picked up some power lol.

k2cmach1

Established Member
I believe I've seen this car in person. Only GB Boss I've spotted around town. Beautiful car.

Oh nice Cherokee tag by the way. :beer:

If it's still around in August let me know.

Last edited:

NOGI88

Established Member
I believe I've seen this car in person. Only GB Boss I've spotted around town. Beautiful car.

Oh nice Cherokee tag by the way. :beer:

If it's still around in August let me know.

yup, that's me! cherokee tag is the only way to go.. saves some $$$ lol. i've had a lot of hits, but my best offer has been from a dealer.

NOGI88

Established Member
How'd the headers sound with the factory GT500 mufflers?

it sounds really good. it's very mellow just cruising around, but comes alive at WOT. i tried the mbrp street & race catback before this switching to the gt500s. i'm really happy w/ how it sounds now. i just wish i wouldn't have spent so much money on exhaust lol.

Users who are viewing this thread