2013 base line

ZLwhat?

Speed addict
Established Member
My car is at procharger and they did a base line dyno on my car and t feel like it was a bit low. Not that it really matters but it made 368 hp to the tires on a dyno jet Ill post up the sheets when i figure out how. Is that on par with the 5.0 guys?? Its a completely stock 2013 track pack 6m. Later this week it'll get the first blower kit installed. Hopefully it'll put up some more impressive numbers.

Last edited:

Kiohtee

Established Member
I love your username, despite having a supercharged 5.0 making the same power most stock 5.0's are making. :lol:

I'm just ribbing you. But seriously, there's something very wrong for your ProCharged 5.0 to only be making 368RWHP. I don't know what the typical ProCharged 5.0 makes, but I do know that stock most baseline anywhere from 360-380RWHP.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
I love your username, despite having a supercharged 5.0 making the same power most stock 5.0's are making. :lol:

I'm just ribbing you. But seriously, there's something very wrong for your ProCharged 5.0 to only be making 368RWHP. I don't know what the typical ProCharged 5.0 makes, but I do know that stock most baseline anywhere from 360-380RWHP.

wow. fail.

5ohpowa

Established Member
Awesome fail! Tryin to make fry someone on something you didnt read completely lol

Mr.Venom

Quick with Boltons
Established Member
How many miles are on it? We always here they make a little bit more power after its got some miles on it.

Kiohtee

Established Member
That was a ninja edit goober. Your original post said nothing about being stock. I thought ProCharger was giving your car a baseline after their install.

Carry on.

ZLwhat?

Speed addict
Established Member
That was a ninja edit goober. Your original post said nothing about being stock. I thought ProCharger was giving your car a baseline after their install.

Carry on.

Actually the only part I edited was a misspell on the dyno part. Content was all the same.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Actually the only part I edited was a misspell on the dyno part. Content was all the same.

Either way, I wouldn't say there's something wrong with your 5.0, it just isn't giving the same numbers as some of the other ones. Some LS1's dyno as little as 260RWHP (most are automatics though), while most dyno 280-300+RWHP.

Your 5.0 is just on the low end.

rubicon04

SVT Poster
Established Member
Op, a dyno is nothing more than a tool for tuning, if it makes the proper gains after the PC install on the same dyno your in good shape. Your within a fair range of what most are making stock, The car could still be getting broken in being a 2013 , dyno conditions could of been hot, that particular dyno could read low, etc. etc. There are to many variables. After the install get it to the track, that will give you the best indication of real world power output.

Users who are viewing this thread