2013 Available in NW Florida

Colleton

Established Member
Hub City Ford in Crestview, FL just received their 1st 2013 GT500 this afternoon. It was their initial allocation and had been ordered by a customer that later backed out on the purchase, so it is not beholden to anyone.

Coupe
Black w/black stripes
SVTPP
Electronics Pack
Recaros
MSRP: $62,425
Odo: 21.8 miles

They offered it to me, as I'm waiting on their 2nd allocation to be built, but I passed. Don't want a black car.

They may or may not want an ADM for this car. If you're tired of waiting or just want one, here's one without a buyer. Not affiliated with the dealership, just passing on the availability of the car. Good luck, it's absolutely beautiful!

dustin88lx

Established Member
Yeah that was mine, after they jacked me around from early March until July with no answers or responses for any questions I had I cutout, but it wasn't because of that. My father was actually having some issues and I thought financially I was going to have to put the car on the backburner. They will charge an ADM on the car the least I could get them to was 5k over, so hopefully someone has a little better luck with them than I did. But I seriously doubt it.

jbs$

Established Member
Blackbeast12, I suspect that if you walked in with a $65 large check and said "Tax, title waxed, polished and a tank of gas or give me my check back". Most likely you would ride home after offering to pick the check up a couple of times.

bluediamond

13 Shelby aka El Diablo
Established Member
You know Hub City still has that red/white 11' 500 PP that they tried
to sell with an ADM in 2011. Go figure.
Dont want a black one either, but I may go check it out to
see how the recaros feel.
I assume Gary Smith Ford sold there Black/Black 13'....??

Colleton

Established Member
You know Hub City still has that red/white 11' 500 PP that they tried to sell with an ADM in 2011. Go figure.

Dont want a black one either, but I may go check it out to
see how the recaros feel.

I assume Gary Smith Ford sold there Black/Black 13'....??

No, they don't have the red one any longer, sold it early this year. They ended up selling it for invoice or close to it, AFAIK.

The Recaros are OK, but I ordered the standard seats on mine and I think I'll be happier with them than I would the Recaros.

That Black/Black '13 has been sitting on GSF's showroom floor with a "SOLD" sign on it for quite a while now. Haven't checked it in a couple of weeks though, it may finally be gone.

Users who are viewing this thread