2013/2014 Tail light conversion on 2011

Lone Star

Established Member
I had wanted to do this conversion for a while, but buying brand new tail lights was out of the question based on the cost. I was searching on ebay and found a pair of tail lights from a wrecked 2013/2014 and only cost me $300 for the pair.

Obviously for $300 they weren't perfect, but not bad either. Most important is that all the LED's worked and the minor scratches and one small crack in the lens on both tail lights could be sealed and covered with painted tail light covers.

I am really pleased with the new look, and only took a few minutes to install.

rear2_zpsghxyelgl.jpg

rear3_zpsqeawnc03.jpg

rear4_zpsxhdhztnr.jpg

rear_zpstuaypurk.jpg

Synyster06Gates

SVT Poster
Established Member
I had wanted to do this conversion for a while, but buying brand new tail lights was out of the question based on the cost. I was searching on ebay and found a pair of tail lights from a wrecked 2013/2014 and only cost me $300 for the pair.

Obviously for $300 they weren't perfect, but not bad either. Most important is that all the LED's worked and the minor scratches and one small crack in the lens on both tail lights could be sealed and covered with painted tail light covers.

I am really pleased with the new look, and only took a few minutes to install.

rear2_zpsghxyelgl.jpg

rear3_zpsqeawnc03.jpg

rear4_zpsxhdhztnr.jpg

rear_zpstuaypurk.jpg

Wow! If I could find a set for $300 I'd be ALL over it. Even with minor issues you noted.

Lone Star

Established Member
Wow! If I could find a set for $300 I'd be ALL over it. Even with minor issues you noted.

I was shocked they were so low, and when I received them I was amazed that they weren't bad at all. I sealed a crack in the lens on both that were not really that bad to begin with, but if you looked closely you'd see it, so that's why I bought the trim piece to cover it entirely.

Here is another listing from the same seller http://www.ebay.com/itm/USED-OEM-TA...racked-lens-/261857290923?hash=item3cf7e92aab

Users who are viewing this thread