2013 - 2014 Roush Fog lights

swedensky

Established Member
Haven't seen anyone with them but I plan on it. You have to cut the bumper up is the part I'm worried about..

apex000

Established Member
Haven't seen anyone with them but I plan on it. You have to cut the bumper up is the part I'm worried about..

neither have i , it's the reason why i'm interested in doing so . the body shop will do all the cutting some i'm not worried , i hit a deer and caused $5,000 worth of damage . so the front end is getting fixed and i'm just debating front end options .

Action Bronson

Established Member
There's always the CS foglights. Those are bolt in and look cleaner imo.

I agree, i like the CS ones better. The roush fog lights look like an afterthought imo. I don't like how the black fog light shroud/housing kind of sticks out from the bumper. Also, personally I don't like the idea of hacking up my bumper either.

OP, what about going with a 2013 GT500 front bumper. Love the way the fog lights are on that bumper. Here is a pic i found with a GT500 front bumper on a 2013 GT. I'd get rid of that Cobra emblem though so I don't look like a poser lol.

86920d1358906643-forumrunner_20130122_210401.png

Last edited:

The Guz

Established Member
For the price of the repair, get the ring brothers front bumper, I think it looks awesome!

i looked into that but its crazy expensive even to get it all in fiberglass, you cant use normal grilles cause their cutouts are larger, and i think you need to use their splitter as well...i wish i could get that front end its so sexy lol

apex000

Established Member
For the price of the repair, get the ring brothers front bumper, I think it looks awesome!
That was one of the plans , i love their bumpers . i plan on going that route in the future

Don't you have a 2011 Mustang? Are you plan on swapping to a '13-'14 front end?
yes , i was going the 13-14 route . but i changed my mine and going with the Roush bumper & Saleen grill

I agree, i like the CS ones better. The roush fog lights look like an afterthought imo. I don't like how the black fog light shroud/housing kind of sticks out from the bumper. Also, personally I don't like the idea of hacking up my bumper either.

OP, what about going with a 2013 GT500 front bumper. Love the way the fog lights are on that bumper. Here is a pic i found with a GT500 front bumper on a 2013 GT. I'd get rid of that Cobra emblem though so I don't look like a poser lol.

86920d1358906643-forumrunner_20130122_210401.png

that looks awesome ! however i want the power to back up the agressive look of that GT500 front end and a large front mount inter-cooler would look the business if you ask me . LMR sells aftermarket GT500 grills with out the emblem . if i ever go the forced induction route , i will probably go with a GT500 front end .

but yeah thanks for the replies and as stated up above . i'm going with the '10-'12 Roush front bumper & lip w/ the Saleen s281 grill.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
do you have a picture of all the lights on? I was think of putting those. where did you get them from?

Bought them from Tousley Ford Parts, now automation ford or something. Tasca ford parts also carries them too.

I haven't wired everything up yet. Weekend after next I should be able to.

turd burglar

Established Member
I didn't use the bulbs they included. I bought hoen xenon match bulbs. They apparently suck ass, cuz i hardly ever use my fogs.

Users who are viewing this thread