2013-2014 Rear Bumper Cover

T.Bone

Established Member
SOLD - 2013-2014 Rear Bumper Cover

SOLD

Bumper cover has a scratch on the drivers side that would need to be repaired. Would be good for someone wanting to cut on to add quad tips valence.

Looking to get 100.00 or make offer, want this out of my garage.

Local sale only, will not ship.

Bumper.jpg

BumperLeft.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

5-ohhh

Established Member
Man if you would ship it I would give you an extra 100 just to mess with it. I'm in a huge need for one of these for my GT500 I am doing the 13 conversion with quads on. Please let me know something. I know you don't want to ship but I live in Kentucky

5-ohhh

Established Member
I have a friend who is local there, he's willing to pick it up from you and then ship it to me. Can you text me so we can work something out? 18593985264

GT350pwns

Established Member
Mind shooting me some pics of the scratch a little closer up? Is it a deep gash? Pm'd you my number.

I was JUST in MI visiting family and I'm sure I'll be up again shortly (family is ~20 min away from Dearborn). Very interested.

T.Bone

Established Member
GT350pwns, I replied to your PM and sent some pictures in a PM of the scratch and clips.

I have made a deal with TVS Vert and he is working on coming down this weekend to pick up the cover, if it doesn't work out I will let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread